Jon's managers (Abe and Malki Kawa) have been saying since June that we'll get a decision "soon". https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...ion-coming-hopefully-sooner-rather-than-later Then Malki said we'd have a decision by the end of July. http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...i-kawa-very-confident-usada-decision-end-july So where is this decision??? Of course, the joke is that there is no decision, at least not one they will announce. USADA has likely concluded their investigation and offered Jon Jones some suspension. We won't get any "news" until Jon files for arbitration, which they STILL have not done. So why don't you just do it already, Malki. At this point you've got what you've got, and you might as well file for arbitration. Stop dragging this thing out and just finish it. I'm actually happy this is taking so long at this point, because it means Jon's team isn't getting their way. The SECOND USADA comes down to 2 years, they'll file for arbitration to try and cut it to 18 months. This tells me USADA is still demanding a 3-4 year suspension, which is what would be ideal. EDIT: Jon Jones still hasn't been tested by USADA since October 2017, which is 9 months now. His suspension should be frozen. My guess is that by not accepting a suspension & delaying proceedings, Jon is able to leave the test pool while "suspended", and will then demand a retroactive suspension in arbitration. Jon Jones should have his suspension frozen, be given 4 years, and not be eligible to return until 2022.