Well, it worked!

The media is making the towel thing out to be extremely racist, they're not really touching on the goat thing for some reason though.
The towel thing was kind of funny, the goat thing though was crossing the line. He deleted the goat tweet super quickly though so I'm not sure if mainstream media has picked up on that. If they did it would be a shitstorm.

The media is making the towel thing out to be extremely racist, they're not really touching on the goat thing for some reason though.
What media is making it out to be racist?

Because that would be bullshit...as Khabib and his wife are both white..and so is conor...making fun of someones religion is not being racist lol....FFS how many A priest, A rabbi and a Irishman walk into a bar jokes are there....fucking islam needs to lighten the fuck up. I will no bend a knee like everyone else to it, it just like all religions can fuck right off.

I just wish people would stop giving him attention.
giphy.gif
Until he actually fights.

You obviously didn't say it very clearly. Even with a second read....

It seems totally clear to me and noone else misinterpreted it ... so it might just be your reading comprehension ... ;)

It seems totally clear to me and noone else misinterpreted it ... so it might just be your reading comprehension ... ;)

I had to write an essay on Gayatri Chakravorti Spivak's "Can the subaltern speak" whilst at uni. If you know anything about academic literature, you'll know it's famous for it's pedantic correctness, yet complete illegibility. If I can understand that, I can understand the childlike scrawl of a sherbro. You weren't clear at all about what you were trying to say, so it's on you, not me.

Another thing ... is it just me or calling someone’s wife a towel is a far lesser issue than calling someone a rapist?
Calling someone a towel is a compliment in many cultures. Same as farting in a restaurant - it is a compliment to the chef in like... Turkey and Guam I think. It's considered rude if you don't. The wetter the better.

I had to write an essay on Gayatri Chakravorti Spivak's "Can the subaltern speak" whilst at uni. If you know anything about academic literature, you'll know it's famous for it's pedantic correctness, yet complete illegibility. If I can understand that, I can understand the childlike scrawl of a sherbro. You weren't clear at all about what you were trying to say, so it's on you, not me.

Sure professor. :D

I wrote “Another thing ... is it just me or calling someone’s wife a towel is a far lesser issue than calling someone a rapist?”

How you’d understand that I think towel is worse than rapist is an english comprehension puzzle ...

Sure professor. :D

I wrote “Another thing ... is it just me or calling someone’s wife a towel is a far lesser issue than calling someone a rapist?”

How you’d understand that I think towel is worse than rapist is an english comprehension puzzle ...

What you wrote there clearly states that you are value ranking the two acts of name calling. That is separate from value ranking the actions of rape or wearing a towel.

Keep re-reading it until that clicks. Then start again.

What you wrote there clearly states that you are value ranking the two acts of name calling. That is separate from value ranking the actions of rape or wearing a towel.

Keep re-reading it until that clicks. Then start again.

Obviously I’m value ranking the name calling not the acts themselves genius, though the name calling “gravity” is obviously linked to the acts the names (only one) refers to ... anyway, you got it now I think, congratulations. Next academic paper you can write it about Sherdog posts. ;)

Obviously I’m value ranking the name calling not the acts themselves genius, though the name calling “gravity” is obviously linked to the acts the names imply ... anyway, you got it now I think, congratulations. Next academic paper you can write it about Sherdog posts. ;)

"Obviously linked" = "Shit he's right, I did only rank value the name calling. How the fuck do i save face and get out of this..."

"Obviously linked" = "Shit he's right, I did only rank value the name calling. How the fuck do i save face and get out of this..."

:D ... re-read everything if it interests you so much ... I had to spell it out because - obviously ;) - you didn’t get it. Anyway, nothing important, we understood each other eventually.

Back