Well, it worked!

piropiro

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Between the Khabib Twitter escalation and the Paulie image response, Conor is not only the subject of most Sherdog threads but is front page on all MMA sites, most sports media and a number of international mainstream outlets.

So as much as some of us absolutely dislike these displays of total idiocy and blatant lack of any “martial ethics / values” ... it worked! The whole MMA fanbase and much of the broader sports world is talking only about Conor ... and I guess he - sadly IMO - lives by the “all publicity is good publicity” rule.

Another thing ... is it just me or calling someone’s wife a towel is a far lesser issue than calling someone a rapist?

If someone called my wife a towel - due to some outfit she was wearing - I’d be either mildly amused or mildly annoyed and to a Conor would reply something like “worry about your family’s dress sense” or such.

If someone called me publicly a rapist I would be very angry and probably try to sue for defamation and libel if possible.

But maybe just me...

Yeah the towel thing wasn't that bad but didn't he also say that it was actually a goat under the towel?

Conor has always had the most threads here. When he was dying all of a sudden someone got raped. Look into it....

Yeah the towel thing wasn't that bad but didn't he also say that it was actually a goat under the towel?

Didn’t read that, but anyway IMO someone being called a towel or a goat is just stupid humor and far less serious than someone being called a rapist.

It is crazy considering he is a mediocre fighter at this point. He is talking trash to a superior fighter and it is laughable.

Didn’t read that, but anyway IMO someone being called a towel or a goat is just stupid humor and far less serious than someone being called a rapist.
Well it depends on whether calling somebody that's being investigated for rape a rapist or being racist is seen as worse.

Another thing ... is it just me or calling someone’s wife a towel is a far lesser issue than calling someone a rapist?

If someone called me publicly a rapist I would be very angry and probably try to sue for defamation and libel if possible.

But maybe just me...
Then take it up with the woman accusing him of rape and the police for investigating him for rape, not someone pointing out that you're alleged to have raped someone.

I am sure if you were facing rape charges plenty of people would call you a rapist.

And considering all the shit Conor has done it seems possible to a neutral observer.

Conor should focus on that instead of going on social media rampages non-stop.

This is not the attention anyone wants.

D3PpCnJW0AAuY2t

Then take it up with the woman accusing him of rape and the police for investigating him for rape, not someone pointing out that you're alleged to have raped someone.

Well it depends on whether calling somebody that's being investigated for rape a rapist or being racist is seen as worse.

Actually as much as I despise Conor’s antics etc, at present he was questioned and let go, no charges or accusations or any other form of explicit or implicit incrimination happened. So he cannot be called a rapist in any way and it’s a much more serious and damaging offense than the stupidly childish “towel or goat” comments.

If and when he will be charged, goes to trial and is sentenced guilty, then we can absolutely call him a rapist.

Look up box office in the dictionary and you will see his face. He knows this game is about more than just the sport. Dana must bless the day he met him.

Conors downfall has been being a clout chaser, headline news for all the wrong reasons, if being headline news is all you care about and don't care if you look like a clown in the process fair enough, personally i would put my legacy and reputation before being headline news looking like a clown, I can understand a fighter who is broke or not financially secure yet chasing clout to garner attention to potentially make him more money ie colby, but when you've already made a shit load of money, your doing it for no other reason than your ego.

From my understanding that woman hasn't made an official statement/accusation. Allegedly due to fear of the cartel, but nothing is known at this point. Where there's smoke there's usually fire though, and this doesn't look good. I hope he's innocent, for the woman's sake more than anything, but this is looking ominous.

Conor can breathe and there will be threads created about him

Back