Well it looks like Machida got jacked...

all he needs is 3 slashes on his gut and he would look chinese

bruce_lee_childhood_photos-%257B1%257D.jpg

You cant say "yum", and then no homo. There is no other interpretation then homo.:icon_neut

No homo means no homo... Can't a bro admire another bro's awesome, sizzling physique without having his orientationisms (yeah, that's a word) questioned?
610x.jpg

25914.jpg

He looks emaciated, and he needs to drop another 13 lbs. gonna be a problem me thinks

He's 198 without cutting weight as I understand it, so he only needs to drop 13 lbs for the weigh-in, that's not much at all.

Munoz just has to aim for the head. :icon_lol: I believe it might affect Machida's elusiveness.

Something weird with all these Machida threads oggling his body and stuff...

Not sure if healthy for a big guy like that he might hurt his cardio due to the weight cut.

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
lol

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
tumblr_miynym6QP11rzipspo1_400.gif

i so wanna blow him(no homo)

That huge head is just way to sexy(no homo)

It's not a photoshop. It was probably shot with a cheapo wide angle lens, which distorts the proportion of the subjects within the image.

He's going to be great at 185!

Back