Well it looks like Machida got jacked...

Deff looks like a weird photoshop.

I do believe I see a pec vein. Rippedness confirmed.

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

This post is making me thick and solid.

urine.gif

Urine. It does a body good.

you mean is dropping a weight class... and is flexing hard... yah hes in good shape. i dont know about jacked..

Guimares says he's down to 198lbs with no problems

1381933_10151795252333224_1940891024_n.jpg

He's coming for ya, Chris

They guy who lost to Phil Davis? Yeah, Chris is shaking in his boots...

And for what it's worth, Lyoto didn't cut much if anything for LHW - weighing 202 when he fought Hendo - so yeah, it's not like he's motivated BJ Penn FFS.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

When wasn't he jacked? The guy has always been in great shape.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

I could be wrong but I think he was talking to Lyoto...

And for what it's worth, Lyoto didn't cut much if anything for LHW - weighing 202 when he fought Hendo - so yeah, it's not like he's motivated BJ Penn FFS.

He "lost" to Davis on the record books, but it is obvious that the decision in that fight was dubious. Lyoto has achieved great success at LHW, and other than the Shogun fight, he has been on the wrong side of a couple of the type of decisions that seem to have become so common in the UFC. Without those losses it is quite likely that he would be the #1 contender in the division, and that is with a signficant reach and size disadvantage. If he transitions well, he'll be extremely dangerous at MW, and I'm pretty confident he could have held the title there for quite a long time if he had switched places with Silva.

How great , you looked up his record on fight finder ....

Weidman puts lyoto to sleep just like munoz and silva, don't be silly.

hang on, what? also your mom says hi bud. we're going to ihop tomorrow before she gets back on the road in the truck.

Did it just get hot in here?

Back