Well, I'm pregnant.

Condolences.

The loss of a loved one is like a dagger in the heart.

Need more info. Specifics about the nips (size, color, shape, sensitivity) in particular would help provide context for me to properly empathize/sympathize.

And when you say doubled, do you mean volume or increased profile as seen from above and/or side? With or without a bra?

If you have a hard time describing the size thing, the nips will be enough. k thx

I'm sorry, Nonsense. Best wishes to you and yours.

anyone else read this and think

tumblr_ll96pblPYp1qhis0q.jpg

Elaborate..

Sorry to hear, Nonsense.

The wife and I have had our highs and (very very) lows in this department as well. My PM is open and there are precious few ladies on here but plenty of good people with open ears.

He's insulting you. Bad. Real bad. I would assume the very worst.

Congrats, Nonsense! Hope everything goes well over the term!

Had a nice joke lined up but I'm afraid I'd screw up the delivery.

Congratulations! I am sure you will be a great mom.

As far as names go, my only suggestion is that you think of your child as an adult as well as a baby/kid when you are choosing a name.

Also, sleep; do it now.

Good luck!

that's pretty cool news m'lady. I had a baby boy 9 days ago. Wife had her 2nd scheduled C which was convenient, everyone is healthy, etc...she was back home from the hospital within 3 days. Hopefully things go well during your pregnancy, it's a process lol.

Good luck!

Oh, and it's probably been said, but we all know this is just your way of ducking Ronda.

Disgusting, because there is a little tiny dead baby inside me right now.

This right here... proves women are so much more stronger than men. I would be a total wuss having to even THINK about this...

Peace.

that's pretty cool news m'lady. I had a baby boy 9 days ago. Wife had her 2nd scheduled C which was convenient, everyone is healthy, etc...she was back home from the hospital within 3 days. Hopefully things go well during your pregnancy, it's a process lol.

Good luck!

Oh, and it's probably been said, but we all know this is just your way of ducking Ronda.

congrats my man

Are you sure you're not just getting fat?

I kid I kid.

Congratulations!

For a male name I would go with Rod, that way he can have a nickname like Hot Rod. Badass imo. As for a female name, I would pick Claire so she can have a nickname like Claire-bear.

I'm 35. Nervous as hell.

I'm not getting all excited yet because I have had two early miscarriages in the past.

But still. It's something else seeing that second line darken on the pregnancy test.

So...name ideas? Thoughts? Anything?

Congratulations and good luck!:icon_chee

Good luck!

Congrats, man.:cool:

I'm 35. Nervous as hell.

I'm not getting all excited yet because I have had two early miscarriages in the past.

But still. It's something else seeing that second line darken on the pregnancy test.

So...name ideas? Thoughts? Anything?

That's awesome, congrats! My wife was worried during her second pregnancy but we got a beautiful, healthy daughter out of it. I was terrified of being a father during her first pregnancy, so second time around she was scared to tell me. She showed me those two lines on the test and I smiled and told her that it's okay, I know what I'm doing now and can't wait to do it again. It was such a completely different feeling to hear the news when you're a confident parent already.

Congrats.

Pay no attention to the derp posts saying your life is over and that kids take so much money.

Back