Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

Its going to be a separate thread contemplating life with 200+ pages
Looking forward to it. And to the book too. And the film adaptation. Oscars 2020 for sure.

Sooooo.... the crab walk, fatbit, grocery store, and bricks stories are a fallacy????
<DCrying>

Seeing as how a staff member finally figured out who I was and updated my profile... I guess my cover's blown - so, yes I'm Cam "The Clipshow" Dyck. Going through so many emotions right now. I got involved in fighting and after my first win felt like I would be the one to have the world's longest undefeated streak ... with the power of FIFTY FEDORS .... but lost my second fuckin fight :(

Shortly thereafter I joined Sherdog to try to sooth the pain - distract myself from the loss and got immersed in paperclip lore and went on a banana and bad movie spree to end all sprees.

I could have started this thread in the heavies but that place scares the shit out of me and I feel like I know you all in the berry better so here it is

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cam-Dyck-189417

It's time to get to know me ... again and move forward with my life. Wish me luck guys I'll step back in that cage!!

Good for you dude and good luck!

decent April Fools shenanigans going on today

This is an April Fool's joke. Clippy is too old to be a professional fighter.
he would have made 1000 threads about what to eat after weight cutting if it was true

Seeing as how a staff member finally figured out who I was and updated my profile... I guess my cover's blown - so, yes I'm Cam "The Clipshow" Dyck. Going through so many emotions right now. I got involved in fighting and after my first win felt like I would be the one to have the world's longest undefeated streak ... with the power of FIFTY FEDORS .... but lost my second fuckin fight :(

Shortly thereafter I joined Sherdog to try to sooth the pain - distract myself from the loss and got immersed in paperclip lore and went on a banana and bad movie spree to end all sprees.

I could have started this thread in the heavies but that place scares the shit out of me and I feel like I know you all in the berry better so here it is

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cam-Dyck-189417

It's time to get to know me ... again and move forward with my life. Wish me luck guys I'll step back in that cage!!

What kind of asshole would even care ??

YOUR COVERS BLOWN ??

THIS CHANGES NOTHING.
81fb6a4c924d06a0bf0197773b2bf37b.jpg

You see, I STILL don't give a fuk.

<Fedor23> x1000

Lol, fuck my post April Fool weigh in......

2B9B1370-4744-4387-A68D-53414DB50A8F.jpeg

If this is legit. I want a fucking T-Shirt like yesterday. 3XL. Make it happen @Clippy . That expression is priceless.

Clippy, have you been in underground tournaments like Frank Dux ?

Ha I fell for the April fool. Well played, Clippy.

Back