Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

Only read the title, but congratz on coming out Clippy.

Clippy vs CM Punk !!!! I want to see it, make it happen UFC. Clippy has a better record, at least he has won a fight. Clippy knocks Punk out cold within 50 seconds is my prediction.

All things are possible through our lord and savior Jesus. I believe bruh. @Clippy

Seriously, one of the things that kept me in exile was the fact that my name is CAM DYCK and you brought it up first post!! @%$@#%&

Coulda been Richard Pic. Consider yourself lucky.

Told you bruv. Haterade is the drink of choice here in these forums. Wish guys would be nicer but this ain't no utopia, this is Earth...i mean the internet afterall.

Clippy vs CM Punk !!!! I want to see it, make it happen UFC. Clippy has a better record, at least he has won a fight. Clippy knocks Punk out cold within 50 seconds is my prediction.

Oh cmon, @Clippy via flying triangle SUB RD1

Seeing as how a staff member finally figured out who I was and updated my profile... I guess my cover's blown - so, yes I'm Cam "The Clipshow" Dyck. Going through so many emotions right now. I got involved in fighting and after my first win felt like I would be the one to have the world's longest undefeated streak ... with the power of FIFTY FEDORS .... but lost my second fuckin fight :(

Shortly thereafter I joined Sherdog to try to sooth the pain - distract myself from the loss and got immersed in paperclip lore and went on a banana and bad movie spree to end all sprees.

I could have started this thread in the heavies but that place scares the shit out of me and I feel like I know you all in the berry better so here it is

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cam-Dyck-189417

It's time to get to know me ... again and move forward with my life. Wish me luck guys I'll step back in that cage!!
R u Fakn kidding me. This is a fookn Aprils fools joke if I've ever seen 1.... @Clippy ?????? What's the deal m brother?

@Clippy I feel like I'm meeting you for the 1st time. What weight class bruv? I know i can look...will do

EDIT: Your a MW, you can do some serious work in a fight situation I bet!!

Last edited:
Told you bruv. Haterade is the drink of choice here in these forums. Wish guys would be nicer but this ain't no utopia, this is Earth...i mean the internet afterall.
That's not Brendan Schaub, fam. Read the thread.

<puh-lease75>

Back