Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

T0jDgTl.jpg

Lol, that really was the perfect fighter for Clippy to use.

His nickname, fight location, and date he stopped fighting all matched up with when Clippy registered.

EDIT: will archive this thread at the end of the day.

Lol, that really was the perfect fighter for Clippy to use.

His nickname, fight location, and date he stopped fighting all matched up with when Clippy registered.

EDIT: will archive this thread at the end of the day.

Noice! I have secured my legacy!!!

Fighters have loads of health problems - due to, you know, fighting. Back injuries are very common. = proof that Clippy is a pro

Older fighters. Not someone claiming to have just turned pro.

grq0o.gif

It was a good April Fools day on here. Still bummed about the Khabib/Tony situation, I was fully on team "it's a joke" until about 10:30 last night, and then I went "uhoh."

grq0o.gif

It was a good April Fools day on here. Still bummed about the Khabib/Tony situation, I was fully on team "it's a joke" until about 10:30 last night, and then I went "uhoh."

I stayed out of the heavies because all the lame April Fools stuff made news useless for a day. Came back later on at night, saw all these threads about Max and the fight and all I could think was "fucking mods really let them get carried away today, damn".

A half hour later I finished saying 'fuck' for the 349834 time and let myself believe it was actually true. Of all the days that could happen on, it's gotta be the middle of yesterday after 300 fake "BREAKING KHABIBS OUT" threads... oh MMA gods....

I stayed out of the heavies because all the lame April Fools stuff made news useless for a day. Came back later on at night, saw all these threads about Max and the fight and all I could think was "fucking mods really let them get carried away today, damn".

A half hour later I finished saying 'fuck' for the 349834 time and let myself believe it was actually true. Of all the days that could happen on, it's gotta be the middle of yesterday after 300 fake "BREAKING KHABIBS OUT" threads... oh MMA gods....

When I saw the subject line saying (Mod Edit - this is true) I too was like, oh you guys

lol

What if Tony was actually Khabib all along that's why they can't fight each other :eek:

Abu Schaubi in this bitch making airport jokes. If Brendan continues to post here, he will go from contending for most hated to Sherdog darling in under 100 posts. Well, given it wasn't an April fools joke.
Appreciate it bud

Back