Well I guess it's about time I come out ...

I'm so high and this whole day on the internet was a shit show. Fuck Tony Ferguson. Put him in there with Clippy no weight cutting.

My motivation was to be the next Fedor - I don't know how to settle for being nothing but the best

Just know you dont need to know how to settle. You need to know that you HAVE to settle.
Sooner you accept that motherfockng fact of life the sooner you will be free to find new motivation.

Good luck!

Just know you dont need to know how to settle. You need to know that you HAVE to settle.
Sooner you accept that motherfockng fact of life the sooner you will be free to find new motivation.

Good luck!

April Fools is over bud - it was a good time while it lasted

There's a lot going on ITT

Brendan Shawub is here too,

Cool

Shame it was an April fools. Would have been funnier if it were true.

I missed out on this thread. I am a weekday Sherdog keyboard warrior.

He certainly is, I met Cam Dyck at the airport once.
Abu Schaubi in this bitch making airport jokes. If Brendan continues to post here, he will go from contending for most hated to Sherdog darling in under 100 posts. Well, given it wasn't an April fools joke.

Off the cuff:

My belief is that fighters are generally one of three categories.

1 no options

2 something to prove

3 screw loose and/or extreme narcissist.

I suspect you might be too well balanced, maybe you can determine what your motivation was and form a new motivation.

Sorry, but he posts here. That makes your belief about his balance to be erroneous.

Clippy I think you made the right choice. Anyone can UFC, it's a special breed that can make the threads you do.

I spend too much time on Sherdog and not enough time in the Gym for the last few years - how do I get the hunger back, and I don't mean hunger for fried chicken TV dinners which I've eaten plenty of!!

Does this mean you aren't suffering from a crippled back and being pushed around your house in a wheelbarrow? That's the only way I want to picture you.

I spend too much time on Sherdog and not enough time in the Gym for the last few years - how do I get the hunger back, and I don't mean hunger for fried chicken TV dinners which I've eaten plenty of!!

Just need to get back into it with a few basic exercises...

Paper-Clip-55369.gif

And breakdancing...

tsv6klw8f2xz.gif

Last edited:
Back