Well, I done don got Covid

No lie, I put that in my teas along with all of those bee products I mentioned.

Have two a day, altering the particular herb(s).

Bro….I’m embarrassed to even guesstimate how much money I’ve spent on snake oil at GNC and vitamin world over the years…blackseed oil is the most legit supplement or vitamin type substance I’ve ever used

had bad joint arthritis from years of lifting and BJJ that stuff knocked it out and it has other “benefits” your girl will like too

eat raw garlic and drink oj not from concentrate...

a relative who has a compromised immune system and three of their children all beat it within a week, one took maybe ten days to get back in order... you'll be fine...

Good thing you were vaxxed.

Oh wait, you were vaxxed.

Wait, what does the vaxx do again?

Clown world

I don't believe it's ever been claimed that vaccinated people cannot then catch covid. The vaccines are meant to reduce the severity of the disease, to reduce the burden on the health system, less people dying etc.

I don't believe it's ever been claimed that vaccinated people cannot then catch covid. The vaccines are meant to reduce the severity of the disease, to reduce the burden on the health system, less people dying etc.

proxy-image

lol they have claimed so much and lied so much and went back on so much its mind boggling how anyone even trusts these motherfucker anymore.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html
COVID 19-vaccines are effective. They can keep you from getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19

EDIT: I guess you'll claim they didn't say they "cannot" get it but its clearly implied IMO.

:35

Last edited:
You got vaxxed? Well, smart man. It should protect you against severe disease.

Update: So towards the end of day two it was pretty bad.

Temperature was fluctuating up to 38.7 degree C (101.66 degree F), shaking, aches.

Sense of smell and taste disappeared last night which I found when trying to suck on a cough sweet. Hasn’t returned this morning, even though I don’t have a blocked nose. Seems to be a common symptom.

Day 3 - Been taking paracetamol and brought temp down to 36.1 degree C (99 degree F).

Still aching but the part I was dreading has now arrived, the shortness of breath. Coughing hasn’t really been a problem, but it is becoming more frequent.

Still painful when trying to stand up to go to the loo. Eyes sensitive to light. No energy.

This is sure to turn into war room soon
I hope not, I was hoping this would be more of a diary as opposed to a debate.

So people can see what the reality of Covid is for a 41 year old, 6’2, 115kg family man who now doesn’t lead the healthiest lifestyles these days (though was a gym rat for approx 20 years).

There are a lot of people who have been scared senseless by this pandemic, the media has dramatised the whole event. I would like to think a detailed diary of someone who has Covid may help.

Suffering with ya mate, lost smell and taste today. Noticed it when I opened a jar of peanut butter.

Already rocking a sinus infection, but what set off the spider-senses was I had one night of hardcore bodyache and then found out people at work had the Vid. So I snagged a antigen test Friday night and I found out I got the Vid too.

Fortunately my symptoms are incredibly mild so far if that.

Hang in there.

So people can see what the reality of Covid is for a 41 year old, 115kg family man who now doesn’t lead the healthiest lifestyles these days (though was a gym rat for approx 20 years).
I'm with ya there man. Just anytime someone mentions the word Covid it turns into some debate on vax or masks

So people can see what the reality of Covid is for a 41 year old, 115kg family man who now doesn’t lead the healthiest lifestyles these days (though was a gym rat for approx 20 years).
Suffering with ya mate, lost smell and taste today. Noticed it when I opened a jar of peanut butter.

Already rocking a sinus infection, but what set off the spider-senses was I had one night of hardcore bodyache and then found out people at work had the Vid. So I snagged a antigen test Friday night and I found out I got the Vid too.

Fortunately my symptoms are incredibly mild so far if that.

Hang in there.
I wish you both the best. Good luck guys. I'm sure you both will kick this things ass

After nearly 2 years of being careful and working from home I had to go to London on Thursday for a meeting with an important client. First time since the first lockdown.

Train, and underground to get there.

This morning after feeling shitty all night, took the test and it’s positive.

Day 1 - On set of feeling chesty and slightly achy. Had a few whiskeys as knew something was happening.

Day 2 - Test is positive. Aching all over, even joints and fingers when tapping this on the phone. Cold and shaky, need hot water bottle.
Phlegmy. Sensitive to light, bad back and legs. Painful to sit on toilet. Headache coming on. General feeling pretty poor, but it is quickly getting worse. Very odd.

Temperature was fluctuating up to 38.7 degree C (101.66 degree F), shaking, aches.

Sense of smell and taste disappeared last night which I found when trying to suck on a cough sweet. Hasn’t returned this morning, even though I don’t have a blocked nose. Seems to be a common symptom.

Day 3 - Been taking paracetamol and brought temp down to 36.1 degree C (99 degree F).

Still aching but the part I was dreading has now arrived, the shortness of breath. Coughing hasn’t really been a problem, but it is becoming more frequent.

Still painful when trying to stand up to go to the loo. Eyes sensitive to light. No energy.

I’ll keep this updated.

Welcome to my world, London tubes are breeding ground for all sorts......... And how I got Covid in March 2020 before any UK lock down.

Yeah, though this was only told to me just before my second shot.

Covid deaths here in the UK have dropped dramatically since the vaccine was implemented.

I just think that we keep being fed rubbish. I remember March last year, where people were being told that masks had limited use. My Dad's partner is a nurse and she was rudely told off by the matron for scaring the patients by wearing a mask, so she caught it within a day of working with it off.

Welcome to my world, London tubes are breeding ground for all sorts......... And how I got Covid in March 2020 before any UK lock down.

Yeah, I worked at Heathrow for a number of years and I knew that once this thing got off a plane and travelled on the tube to London, it'd be an issue. Handles on the tube are gross, the air is shit and they are usually utterly packed.

I wasn't expecting things like lockdowns and furlough, however...

I remember going into the big Tescos at Ashford, as my partner sent me on a quest for chicken breast. The entire meat aisle was utterly bare, aside from two chicken breasts with cheese and pastry lattices on it.

That, and the terminal being deserted, aside from a few Chinese in hazmat suits, was eerie. On the plus side, there wasn't a queue for breakfast at Costa...

Yeah, I worked at Heathrow for a number of years and I knew that once this thing got off a plane and travelled on the tube to London, it'd be an issue. Handles on the tube are gross, the air is shit and they are usually utterly packed.

I wasn't expecting things like lockdowns and furlough, however...

I remember going into the big Tescos at Ashford, as my partner sent me on a quest for chicken breast. The entire meat aisle was utterly bare, aside from two chicken breasts with cheese and pastry lattices on it.

That, and the terminal being deserted, aside from a few Chinese in hazmat suits, was eerie. On the plus side, there wasn't a queue for breakfast at Costa...

Ashford ?

Middlesex I'm guessing ?

Best of luck. Get some rest.

Back