Welcome to the No-Quit Oliveira Era!

Prologue

KB skills, BJJ skills, TKD skills...
@red
Reaction score
Better watch out Healthy Shogun, Motivated BJ Penn, and Sea Level Cain. We're in the No-Quit Oliveira Era now!

PaltryBruisedIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

HappyPreciousAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

<30><30><30><30>

Better watch out Healthy Shogun, Motivated BJ Penn, and Sea Level Cain. We're in the No-Quit Oliveira Era now!

PaltryBruisedIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

HappyPreciousAlbacoretuna-size_restricted.gif

<30><30><30><30>
i was waiting hard for Oliveira to call out king Khabib. Do Bronx knows he is no match to Manhattan skyscraper Khabib.

Its always cool seeing a guy like him or Lawler grow so much in their prime runs.
For sure. Been a fan of Do Bronx since his fight with Efrain Escudero.

A lot of ups and downs but Oli's always must watch TV for me because he's so technical and slick. Seeing him make those improvements to become the champ is great to see. Still buzzing from the win.

Watching it again, he wasn't actually hurt from the first hook that cut him. He obviously didnt like it so he took Chandler down, rather easily actually. But his legs were never wobbled at all & he was all there cognitively. Announcers really overstated Chandler's success in that every time he landed "oh he's hurt again." "He hurt him again man, Oliveira can't take the shots."

After they got up he was definitely wobbled by the right hand behind the ear, but the immediate gnp was pretty inaccurate. Landed a few solid elbows before the round ended tho. Should have made Charles stand back up instead playing in his guard letting him recover.

He was hurt once, and recovered well. I don't think any other LWs carry the type of power Chandler has no disrespect to Gaethje or Poirier. If Chandler can't KO him with multiple clean shots then I don't think any 155er can. Oliveira 3.0 is for real!

Back