Welcome to the Kim Couture WAR WAGON.

George Jetson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
:icon_arroJust kidding.

Record 3-8.

Let's each try to say at least one good thing about her MMA career.

Well, I can't personally think of anything -- so maybe somebody else can get us started.

Wow, she's racked up some losses since I last heard of her.

I give her credit for fighting hard with a broken jaw that one time, though.

^ her fighting with that jaw was insane

Was that against Kerry Vera? What happened to her? Thought she and Kyra Gracie were going to be the next big thing in WMMA after Gina Carano?

She banged Capt. America.

Shes prob tougher than the TS, not sure if thats a compliment though?

Was that against Kerry Vera? What happened to her? Thought she and Kyra Gracie were going to be the next big thing in WMMA after Gina Carano?

Your AV makes me think of...

glengarry-glen-ross.jpg

Your AV makes me think of...

glengarry-glen-ross.jpg
"You know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gentlemen."

I have about half of this film's dialogue loosely memorized.

"You know what it takes to sell real estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gentlemen."

I have about half of this film's dialogue loosely memorized.

Amazing film.

The cast is outstanding. Oddly i think my favorite line is Jack Lemmon's "kiss my ass"...i die laughing every time.

[YT]RVg0WAhMGq0[/YT]

She had the guts to fight when most sherdogers never will.

And I think she was pretty hot too.

She is one of the few women that actually seem to have gotten worse at fighting. At least at the start of her career she looked raw but looked ok in her fights. But since then she is just plain sloppy against rookies more or less and is getting owned.

I remember when HDNet aired that smoker event from Xtreme Couture with her as the main event.

And she got her ass handed to her.

Someone needs to sign her for name power alone.

That's literally all I could think of.

Her stretch marks are pretty brutal to look at. Otherwise good looking.

She once won a fight via Reverse Arm-Triangle Choke. I've never seen that before or since.

Back