welcome to art's board

ART SANTORE

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
rule number one do not tell anyone about this board or i'll, we'll i've got friends in high places hahahahah.

number two don't f-with me or any one else that post on this board. which means you must be nice to each other on other boards as well.

number three ..?? if you can think of any

it 5pm so it's time to go home. got nothing done alll day;)

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
rule number one do not tell anyone about this board or i'll, we'll i've got friends in high places hahahahah.

number two don't f-with me or any one else that post on this board. which means you must be nice to each other on other boards as well.

number three ..?? if you can think of any

it 5pm so it's time to go home. got nothing done alll day;)

Sign me up brotha!;)

I'm in!! :D

do we get a membership card?

mods etc get free sherdog t-shirts. what say you lay down some serious muscle, art, and get us some goodies as well. you the man. we know you the man. all you have to do is prove it by doing this.... ;) :p

ok i'll get some shirts but give me some time but i promise you'll get something maybe a picture of the mill. crew first but i'll get shirts as well if i have to have them made myself. nothing like free stuff. milljj is going to have a guy come in for pics in a week or two but if it doesn't happen i'll go done to kmart get some of my own in the zuit zoot of course.
smith
mma
bjjnewbee
you are here by inducted into the new????_____

tell if you've got any good names we should use.
as for cards i'll think of something maybe i could have tanner put a special strip on are belts????

another slow day at work:cool:

ok i'll get some shirts but give me some time but i promise you'll get something maybe a picture of the mill. crew first but i'll get shirts as well if i have to have them made myself. nothing like free stuff. milljj is going to have a guy come in for pics in a week or two but if it doesn't happen i'll go done to kmart get some of my own in the zuit zoot of course.
smith
mma
bjjnewbee
you are here by inducted into the new????_____

tell if you've got any good names we should use.
as for cards i'll think of something maybe i could have tanner put a special strip on are belts????

another slow day at work:cool:

I am in Art! Just call it the Art Santore fan club. You got a member for life in me!:)

sweet when it comes time to get things out to the few but ??cool i'll PM you.

hey no problem hopfully it'll be soon but if not like i said i'll get my own darn pic's now quite fing up my board.

hey no problem hopfully it'll be soon but if not like i said i'll get my own darn pic's now quite fing up my board.

Sorry.

Oops

thats alright i understand mistakes happpppen.

Finally Art is bringing sanity to this chaos
:D

These is the coolest board ever. I would also like to sign up as a member of your fan club Art. I could run the Australian chapter of the Art Santore fan club.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
These is the coolest board ever. I would also like to sign up as a member of your fan club Art. I could run the Australian chapter of the Art Santore fan club.

That sounds like a novel idea Pablo.

Art's board SuCKS> YES Suckks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are poop eaters.

This is the worst thread ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Santore=Man who likes men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then welcome aboard conrad and pablopitbull. shits will be had for all just give me time.

Back