Welcome Back Rampage!

aw man, I must have watched Rampage vs Henderson over 10x.
Great fight. Great.

But the fact that most fans are overwhelmingly choosing fights that happened over 6 years ago says it all to me. Getting excited about Rampage fighting anyone in the UFC now is not gonna happen. Promos for Rampage are gonna all consists of fights from 6-8 years ago to make him look dangerous and it's just going to add to the ridiculousness of it. There's nothing inherently wrong about fighting only for paychecks but it does mean it's time to leave the big leagues behind once and for all. Haven't we seen enough old guard fighters just completely deteriorate in front of us? Liddell, Crop Cop, both Nog brothers, Wanderlei, Shogun, I mean, why do we want to add to the list exactly?

Rampage was a part of two of the best LHW title fights in UFC history. (Henderson/Forrest)

Unifying the pride and ufc titles with that win over Henderson was huge accomplishment and solidifies him as a easy top 10 LHW all time.

Hendo, closest fight.. War of attrition, all that bs each at the top of their game, could of got called either way.. One of the best fights I've ever seen

Rampage was a part of two of the best LHW title fights in UFC history. (Henderson/Forrest)

Unifying the pride and ufc titles with that win over Henderson was huge accomplishment and solidifies him as a easy top 10 LHW all time.

I felt Hendo won at first. I wanted that win so bad.

My favorite fighter of all time. Of course he's not the same as he used to be, but he's still entertaining. HE WAS FUCKING ROBBED AGAINST FORREST I'LL GO TO MY GRAVE BELIEVING THAT.

But the fact that most fans are overwhelmingly choosing fights that happened over 6 years ago says it all to me. Getting excited about Rampage fighting anyone in the UFC now is not gonna happen. Promos for Rampage are gonna all consists of fights from 6-8 years ago to make him look dangerous and it's just going to add to the ridiculousness of it. There's nothing inherently wrong about fighting only for paychecks but it does mean it's time to leave the big leagues behind once and for all. Haven't we seen enough old guard fighters just completely deteriorate in front of us? Liddell, Crop Cop, both Nog brothers, Wanderlei, Shogun, I mean, why do we want to add to the list exactly?

Guys still have bills to pay. Don't watch them if you have such a problem with it, simple as that.

I haven't seen it in years but I remember enjoying the Forrest fight and thinking Rampage won it. The Machida fight was entertaining too. Overall, though, I voted Wand 3.

Chuck I and Hendo are his best fights IMO

He beat Prime Chuck and Prime Hendo

4hsdxv.jpg
f1ighu.jpg

That fight really shows how good Chuck's chin used to be.

And yeah, Rampage's fight with Hendo is my #1 favourite. It was a great back and forth fight, but Rampage was truly at his very best in those days and he was just one step ahead of Hendo.

Hendo for me.....

And the Wand 3 fight shouldn't count in this poll

The Wand K/O was one of the best knockouts in ufc history in my opinion. Glad he's back!

Back