Weirdest KO, Travis Lutter vs Marvin Eastman

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've watched this replay so many times and I'm still to this day not convinced that Lutter's punch even landed.

tumblr_n5sfge0fKq1sdqajoo2_400.gif

was it AA vs Buentello where he just collapsed on Andre's back

It’s hard to judge unless you watch it in hd, I guess. The punch probably landed right on the ko button and put his lights out.

was it AA vs Buentello where he just collapsed on Andre's back

Yeah, but in the replay you could see that Andrei landed. I mean, on the replay that I'm too lazy to search for since it's your job ;)

It’s hard to judge unless you watch it in hd, I guess. The punch probably landed right on the ko button and put his lights out.

I have this particular card on dvd and have watched it several times on the big screen.

Well it definitely hit him in the nose. Either way Eastman had suffered a concussion shortly before this fight while training with Tito. They hid the concussion and this was the result.

looks to me like there was definitely contact either on or near the temple. if thats what happened, the fall makes sense.

Yeah, but in the replay you could see that Andrei landed. I mean, on the replay that I'm too lazy to search for since it's your job ;)

That punch legit landed flush on buentello's chin.
giphy.gif

That gifs shows it clear but original camera view was behind AA and it looked odd at time. More of a WTF just happened. Until replay angles

I would have to say TS forgot his glasses???

Rich ' s short counter right on Chuck showed how much the integrity of Liddell s chin had regressed.

eastman when interviewd about that ko said he'd been ko'd training for the fight so he was extra weak in the chin
and it landed

Was there not word that Eastman got KO'd something like 4 times in training camp or this fight

I've seen similar ones, they just clip the front of your skull, or face and it's enough to send that brain shaking at the back.

It's sort of like a leverage effect.

Punch landed on opposite side of face on the cheek, normally a right-hand will catch somebody on the left side.

Back