Weirdest food you ever had

I ate chicken hearts at a Brazilian steakhouse
It wasn't bad taste wise but it was just super chewy so after a little bit I started focusing on the fact that I was chewing on a heart and it made me wanna puke
Had to grab some beer and chug it down quick

Frogs legs.

And what's between the lady frog's legs too...

Used to like Escargot...that shit is freaky to me now..Also backpacked around China for a couple of months...God only knows what I ate..

Last edited:
Sushi joint by my house serves Jellyfish and it's actually really good. Nice and crunchy. Not sure how common that is in other parts of the world though. People here think it's really gross for some reason.

iu

balut

duck > chicken

I had grilled chicken knees at a Chinese market. The texture was absolutely horrible. You're just basically eating cartilage. I threw it away.

I've had sweetbreads......which are neither sweet nor a bread.. "organ meat from the thymus gland and pancreas"

I've had chicken hearts at a Brazilian meat house.

Escargot....but is was basically soaked in butter and garlic.

Sweetbreads are fucking great.

Afghan camel balls on toast, wtf is toast is it just cooked bread? Weird bra

I used to eat food from the freezer section. Hot pockets, Pizzas, Lean Cuisine, etc. Also, at fast food restaurants.

I've had sweetbreads......which are neither sweet nor a bread.. "organ meat from the thymus gland and pancreas"

I've had chicken hearts at a Brazilian meat house.

Escargot....but is was basically soaked in butter and garlic.
Yes chicken hearts are a staple in brazil

Chicken breast. I dont know. Maybe an artichoke or something. I keep it normal.

I once made chicken hearts and gizzards spaghetti cause I was broke, but it was good.

Actually i do think i ate something even stranger, capybara barbecue but again thats normal here

Back