Weird Silva shit

hateuall

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Silva being weird just cost him the fight.

Backing up against the cage on multiple times, just standing there flatfooted, trying to dodge and feint, but being hit every time, costing him points.

Standard Anderson clowning

Celebrating on the cage when fight clearly NOT over, he was told multiple times.

NOT hunting down a wobbly Bisping at the start of the fourth

NOT doing much of fourth round overall, firing of less than 30 strikes, Bisping throwing 3 times more strikes while being completely fkked up.

Pretending a eyepoke hurt him, asking for doctor, giving Bisping time to rest.

Anderson should retire, this fight and the Diaz fight was just weird, I have no interest watching Clownerson anymore..

He was mostly ineffective except in a few moments, really just at the end of the last 3 rounds.

Yeah, it was a little sad, an aging man trying to convince himself everything is still the same, I am still in the matrix. Mid life crisis can be an ugly thing. I know ;)

Both competitors fucked themselves over. Bisping was clearly dominating until his own stupidity got him flying kneed.

Yeah it was annoying to watch at times... don't know what his problem is, gassed, cocky, likes to clown around too much?
Silva is a veteran of the game and should know not to let it go to the judges (partly his corners fault too).

Both competitors fucked themselves over. Bisping was clearly dominating until his own stupidity got him flying kneed.

This too.

I am glad Bisping won, its nice for him to have a signature win late in his career.

More so I'm glad Anderson lost. Can't complain st losing when it looked like he couldn't be bothered for large chunks of the fight.

Meh... Silva's not winning the belt back at 40+ anyways. Might as well put on a show and go for some entertaining highlight reel KOs.

He was just trolling like usual when he said he's going for another title run like when he says he's fighting for 10 more years.

That fight was still pretty fun especially after that snoozer fight between Leites and Mousasi.

Let's be honest here. Does it solidify Silva as the GOAT by getting a decision win over Bisping at 41?

His clowning around and trying to "show off" has always cost him points and rounds. The only difference as of late is that he is not finishing fights making points/judges not matter or he is getting finished.

A big part of Silva's game is psychological. I think he can't do much more than he does. If he doesn't finish its because he couldn't. But he's a magician in making his whole fighter-image seem more than it is.

He needs to feel he has the mental edge or he falls apart. Look at his antics between R1 and R2 in the Weidman and Bisping fights. Look at how he celebrated after beating Diaz. Kissing Weidman at the weigh ins, wearing a mask at the Vitor weigh ins. The clowning during fights. His mental edge was always his biggest weapon and without it, he doesn't have to balls to pull the trigger.

He needs to feel he has the mental edge or he falls apart. Look at his antics between R1 and R2 in the Weidman and Bisping fights. Look at how he celebrated after beating Diaz. Kissing Weidman at the weigh ins, wearing a mask at the Vitor weigh ins. The clowning during fights. His mental edge was always his biggest weapon and without it, he doesn't have to balls to pull the trigger.

the more i think of this the more i think you might be right... not sure yet tho

He was testing out some new style of boxing that was a mixture of Chinese boxing,Muay Boran and Pilipino boxing. He made Bisping look like a child. He wasn't even trying to beat Michael but rather test his new style of striking.

6h_yd8ipQco.jpg

Old men shouldn't fight or weird stuff happens (as we've learned from Bellator 149)

In legitimate exchanges between two fighters, it seems like Anderson is the one to get dropped.

I was entertained to be honest.

I'm no fan of Silva so him losing meant nothing to me, but I had fun watching the shit he did.

Last night had a lot of "oh shit" moment and I loved it.

Also, Herb Dean needs to be fired. A long time ago.

Anderson seems to have a switch to where he goes between bum mode and matrix mode. And lately hes been more in the bum mode.

Silva being weird just cost him the fight.

Backing up against the cage on multiple times, just standing there flatfooted, trying to dodge and feint, but being hit every time, costing him points.

Standard Anderson clowning

Celebrating on the cage when fight clearly NOT over, he was told multiple times.

NOT hunting down a wobbly Bisping at the start of the fourth

NOT doing much of fourth round overall, firing of less than 30 strikes, Bisping throwing 3 times more strikes while being completely fkked up.

Pretending a eyepoke hurt him, asking for doctor, giving Bisping time to rest.

Anderson should retire, this fight and the Diaz fight was just weird, I have no interest watching Clownerson anymore..
was going well till you mentioned the eye poke.

Back