Weird problem with grappling it involves my nipple

If you do any kind of sports supplement or steroid that messes with you testostorone level, you can have that problem so if you are then stop if you arent your fuked

I know the feeling man, I got this shit when I was about 16 and still had it up to a few months ago (19 now). Doctor said it was just breast tissue, but fuck me dead when someone had me in sidemount the motherfucker hurt like a bitch!

Nah i dont have bitch tits in fact my bodyfat percentage is 4-5% or something. Like i said it's only ONE nipple.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE...

His name is Tommy.

This can't be a coincidence.

merle7.jpg

Meet tommy.

Nice tits.

You know you're half way to being a hot tranny. Just sayin, you know, think about it...

Mirada said:
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE...

His name is Tommy.

This can't be a coincidence.
Why would it be a coincidence, what Tommy are you talking aobut. Is there some famous Tommy who famously has bitch tits? Just explain!!!!

My name isnt even Tommy, i just called it TommyHearns coz im a big fan of Tommy Hearns AKA Thomas Hearns you know the boxer?

Man... nobody remembers...

This forum is dead to me.

hey, it happened me a few years ago.. It will go after a few months. Should happen the other nipple at a later stage.

Wow, Delta is sorry he ever clicked on this thread. Maybe you all having these problems should get your bitch tits checked out by professionals.

E

Back