Weird pains going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on who you consult. If you ask sherdog, it's herpes or AIDS, if you check WebMD, it's cancer and you should probably update your will.

34558232b1f602fa9e2faa78a137cd9d--pharmacy-humor-my-life.jpg

Sounds like shingles before the rash breaks out, from my experience.

You been stressed out or in general poor health lately TS?
Yes and yes. To be honest its amazing I'm still alive. I look in fantastic shape. I have like 6% bodyfat. What people cant see if I usually only eat around 500 calories a day and it's all junk food. I consume almost a gram of caffeine per day. I use huge amounts of nicotine. I look like an advanced athlete on the outside but my insides are begging for mercy tbh

I've also been sleeping on blankets on a hardwood floor for about 3 weeks. I'm wondering if that might be related to it actually

Make your arm into a chicken wing, and slowly move it up and down. Then ice it

Yes and yes. To be honest its amazing I'm still alive. I look in fantastic shape. I have like 6% bodyfat. What people cant see if I usually only eat around 500 calories a day and it's all junk food. I consume almost a gram of caffeine per day. I use huge amounts of nicotine. I look like an advanced athlete on the outside but my insides are begging for mercy tbh

I've also been sleeping on blankets on a hardwood floor for about 3 weeks. I'm wondering if that might be related to it actually
lol well, you don't want to get shingles if you can avoid it.

Might want to ease up for a little while on your regimen, or at least get some clean food and de-stress wherever possible. Hell, even if it's not shingles you'll probably feel better.

did you recently turn 35+? Welcome to middle age deterioration.

I've been patiently waiting for this shit to go away but its been over a week now at the least.

Randomly some time like 7-10 days ago my right shoulder and my right pec started hurting real bad. Heres the weird part though, the pec feels like a muscle tear. I'm pretty physical so I guess that isn't too weird. But my right shoulder blade feels like the skin has BAD sunburn. It hasn't been exposed to long periods of sun at all, and even if it was I'm very tan. I don't burn.

My shoulder is just fucking burning away but its not discolored or anything. Rest of my body is fine...except my pec which is aching like a fucker even after 3 full days of complete and total rest.

I know stuff hurts when you get older but this shit dont even make sense

Welcome to old age when what doesn't hurt, doesn't work.

what the hell are you doing to yourself ?

what the hell are you doing to yourself ?

Praying for death but my stupid body is too tough. Wont stay down.

Nah just kidding. I'm a man of habit and just fell into a really bad habit. Trying to fix it. I had my first actual healthy meal today in forever

Pretty sure it's herpes.

lol.. it actually does sound like shingles.. i've had it.. gotta get treated early or else you'll be at higher risk of post-herpetic neuralgia...

i got it because i was super stressed when i found out a chick i was raw dogging was cheating on me when i was in my early 20s.. didn't get the AIDS... didn't get her pregnant.. didn't get post-herpetic neuralgia... i'm calling that a win

You just posted on Sherdogg hoping that Doctor @Clippy would give you a prostate exam.

Sounds like you are suffering from Spontaneous Human Combustion, It's quite common actually,
That was a myth from what I heard. It was people who set their cell phones to never time out. They fell asleep holding the phone... woke up a pile of ashes and legs.

I've been patiently waiting for this shit to go away but its been over a week now at the least.

Randomly some time like 7-10 days ago my right shoulder and my right pec started hurting real bad. Heres the weird part though, the pec feels like a muscle tear. I'm pretty physical so I guess that isn't too weird. But my right shoulder blade feels like the skin has BAD sunburn. It hasn't been exposed to long periods of sun at all, and even if it was I'm very tan. I don't burn.

My shoulder is just fucking burning away but its not discolored or anything. Rest of my body is fine...except my pec which is aching like a fucker even after 3 full days of complete and total rest.

I know stuff hurts when you get older but this shit dont even make sense
I had a neck injury that made my shoulder and arm feel like they were on fire.

Praying for death but my stupid body is too tough. Wont stay down.

Nah just kidding. I'm a man of habit and just fell into a really bad habit. Trying to fix it. I had my first actual healthy meal today in forever
you need to cut down your caffeine and nicotine intake, along with only 500 calories, I’m surprised your still standing

you need to cut down your caffeine and nicotine intake, along with only 500 calories, I’m surprised your still standing
The human body is amazing. Or at least my genetics.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I will go over a week with no more than 500 calories per day. Yet I still have muscle to where girls compliment my arms. Just absolutely zero body fat

The human body is amazing. Or at least my genetics.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I will go over a week with no more than 500 calories per day. Yet I still have muscle to where girls compliment my arms. Just absolutely zero body fat

The more I think about it, the more I think this has to be related. My body is probably breaking down from the hard work I've been doing while received a serious lacking of nutrition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back