Weird pains going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for this shit to go away but its been over a week now at the least.

Randomly some time like 7-10 days ago my right shoulder and my right pec started hurting real bad. Heres the weird part though, the pec feels like a muscle tear. I'm pretty physical so I guess that isn't too weird. But my right shoulder blade feels like the skin has BAD sunburn. It hasn't been exposed to long periods of sun at all, and even if it was I'm very tan. I don't burn.

My shoulder is just fucking burning away but its not discolored or anything. Rest of my body is fine...except my pec which is aching like a fucker even after 3 full days of complete and total rest.

I know stuff hurts when you get older but this shit dont even make sense

its to the point where I might go to a dermatologist or something in the next few days because this does not seem normal at all

Sounds like a heart attack. You'll be dead soon.

Ts, lately you been getting a lot of random marks and bruises, now shoulder pains
You tell him to keep his fucking hands off of you, you are stronger than you know

I imagine this would be what Marvin Gaye would have sung about had his life not been ended early.

thats aids bro,

look into that...

I have nerve damage in my right arm, when I workout too hard I get a burning feeling all up and down it (inflamed nerve). Maybe you have an inflamed nerve, pinched nerve.

When you get mixed pain like that it could be a sign of a nerve issue.

How's your back/neck?

Also could be shingles like the guy above said, as that attacks the nerves.

Not to scare you but they're also some parasites that could cause it.

I've been patiently waiting for this shit to go away but its been over a week now at the least.

Randomly some time like 7-10 days ago my right shoulder and my right pec started hurting real bad. Heres the weird part though, the pec feels like a muscle tear. I'm pretty physical so I guess that isn't too weird. But my right shoulder blade feels like the skin has BAD sunburn. It hasn't been exposed to long periods of sun at all, and even if it was I'm very tan. I don't burn.

My shoulder is just fucking burning away but its not discolored or anything. Rest of my body is fine...except my pec which is aching like a fucker even after 3 full days of complete and total rest.

I know stuff hurts when you get older but this shit dont even make sense

Here is a thought...

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/11/04/health/cases-the-sunless-sunburn-mystery.html

When you get mixed pain like that it could be a sign of a nerve issue.

How's your back/neck?

Also could be shingles like the guy above said, as that attacks the nerves.

Not to scare you but they're also some parasites that could cause it.

nerve issue can definitely be a possibility. I cant recall any moments recently where I felt like I tweaked something, but I have had severe neck issues in the past(displayed and bulging disk)

I never really get sharp pain like I am feeling, but often get extremely tense neck/trap. Im going to try stretching out real good and see if it helps

I have nerve damage in my right arm, when I workout too hard I get a burning feeling all up and down it (inflamed nerve). Maybe you have an inflamed nerve, pinched nerve.
your avatar is brilliant

Sounds like you are suffering from Spontaneous Human Combustion, It's quite common actually, i'd suggest you make an appointment to see a veterinary surgeon ASAP.

However if you're more into the spiritual side of things try chanting the word 'Om' 17,428 times, 3 times a day, BEFORE meals. That worked wonders for me a couple of years ago when i would accidently contract congenital herpes on my left elbow every Tuesday afternoon between 1.15pm & 4.36pm. I really recommend this if the doctor gives you no joy.

Now if the chanting also gives you no relief from the symptoms you'll just have to try this new controversial procedure that has been in the news lately.
Legally change your name to Mrs Susan Bottomdweller, then wank yourself off AT LEAST 5 times a day while wearing a very stupid looking pair of sunglasses. Apparently a lot of patients suffering with SHC in Romania have had some encouraging results.

I sincerely hope this helps you, needless to say[so i'll say it] i will remember you in my prayers.
God Bless You.

Best wishes from your friend & mine,
Mother Teresa[deceased.]

Pretty sure it's herpes.
All the classic symptoms
Sounds like a heart attack. You'll be dead soon.
I imagine this would be what Marvin Gaye would have sung about had his life not been ended early.

haha sometimes sherdog really delivers the lolz.

I've never had anything like ts is describing
uh-oh TS. When what your describing does not fit any of Zer's encyclopedia of prior symptoms then you know you are f*cked!

You are into StarTrek territory now and 'boldly going where no man has ever gone!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back