Weird, nobody blames athletic commisions for testing our fighters....

JacJeanFinger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We should keep MMA underground and illegal so nobody bothers their testosterone level or weed puffing habit.

No more BS. No more hypocrite. MMA=fighting=crime. Sometimes someone in the business goes missing and never be found. Wouldn't it be wonderful?

I am shocked this is not a white belt thread.

UFC (except first 1-5 events) sucks.

There're too many lambs. Where is wolves?

There're too many Ringo Starrs. Where is John and Paul?

my belt is purple now.
sorry just another meaningless post in this thread.

"our" fighters?

"our" fighters?

yeah, the fighters we watch and bet our money on.

Let's stop pretending to treat them like athletes.
They are mobs and thugs, potential criminals.
That's why they use drug, fight bouncers and go to jail.

I'm only telling you the truth.

Its an iq test, not a drug test, only the stupid ones get caught and punished Dana "see we take this shit seriously!"

We should keep MMA underground and illegal so nobody bothers their testosterone level or weed puffing habit.

No more BS. No more hypocrite. MMA=fighting=crime. Sometimes someone in the business goes missing and never be found. Wouldn't it be wonderful?

What the fuck did I just read?

I agree, back to the Kumite days

Thank you. Vale Tudo is what we need today.

Its an iq test, not a drug test, only the stupid ones get caught and punished Dana "see we take this shit seriously!"

In that case, Japanese/Europeans will rule the sport. They're gonna turn K-Mart into William-Sonoma.

So you think a fight in which the guys fighting cannot hit as hard because they are not wrapped and gloved is real MMA? Join date 04? You be trolling!

Tell me who wears MMA gloves every morning they leave house? Location: Canada? You be home-curing bacon.

Back