Weird dreams lately

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was visiting family and their entire house had been renovated in less than a week. As I was trying to find my way through the house some wolves started attacking. I gave them uppercuts and they fled. I left and got in my car and was driving through the city and saw some Vice Lords standing around so I tried to drive around them, but nudged the bumper of one of their cars and got out and apologized and offered to pay for the damage. He shot me in the head

I've been getting offed in my dreams a lot lately. Am I gonna died

Last night I dreamt I was visiting family and their entire house had been renovated in less than a week. As I was trying to find my way through the house some wolves started attacking. I gave them uppercuts and they fled. I left and got in my car and was driving through the city and saw some Vice Lords standing around so I tried to drive around them, but nudged the bumper of one of their cars and got out and apologized and offered to pay for the damage. He shot me in the head

You from Chicago?

Better see a dream interpreter. Sounds like your sub consciousmay be trying to come out of the closet.

Word.....
6c55b3a2bd054f1c0344eb5744245dc5.jpg

apologized and offered to pay for the damage.
Sounds like your inner beta cuck is ruling your dreams. Best to post pics of your gf for further analysis.

Haha.
I figured a lot of the people in the berry don't know who the Vice Lords are, as they're only exposed to west coast gangs in TV and movies. I knew you had to be from Chi, or at least somewhere in the mid west.
loo this takes me back... Me and @TeTe had a cop come in for gang education in 7th grade lol we know all that shit

Although my neighborhood now is mainly SGD

loo this takes me back... Me and @TeTe had a cop come in for gang education in 7th grade lol we know all that shit

Although my neighborhood now is mainly SGD
I'm originally from Indianapolis with family in Chicago and Milwaukee. I remember some Vice Lords sets on the south side but more BGD and Folks Nation gangs in Indy. Probably more wanna-be's than OGs when I lived there but it's gotten worse in the last decades.

Anyway, keep bangin' homie. Hope you get those dreams under control.

mcdonalds-vice-lord-burger-5-4ch-combo-4-lil-lord-13670715.png

Nothing makes me tune out faster than somebody starting to describe their dreams.

...why did I come in here?

Peace.

No, don't sweat death. You encountered the wolves on your familiar turf; your family's house and won. You leave that setting and get aced. I think you have some issue that's bugging you. Maybe you stood down from a conflict and your subconscious is giving you shit / trying to come to terms with it? Maybe you have anxiety towards society or public situations?

No, don't sweat death. You encountered the wolves on your familiar turf; your family's house and won. You leave that setting and get aced. I think you have some issue that's bugging you. Maybe you stood down from a conflict and your subconscious is giving you shit / trying to come to terms with it? Maybe you have anxiety towards society or public situations?

I think that's spot on, thanks.

If you'd have uppercut him, too, you'd still be alive

Youre gay and your boyfriend wanted you to come out of the closet but you’re afraid of your dad?

Back