Weird cravings

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I suddenly want radishes. Radishes are awesome but I can just eat em loose. My Grandfather used to plant them around the perimeter of his garden and I have fond memories of eating radishes with my gramps

Fuck it I'm growing radish this year

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and have to have milk.

Woot vodka clipster. Tell me what you think of this?

It's a song
source.gif

Does anyone ever eat large clumps of roast beef with their bare hands and no sides?

And then have the urge to roll around in a field

I love the way the blades of grass tickle my ear on a hot summer day

Does anyone ever eat large clumps of roast beef with their bare hands and no sides?

And then have the urge to roll around in a field

I love the way the blades of grass tickle my ear on a hot summer day
giphy.gif

I took a caffeine pill this morning cause I was up all night and twisted up

Now I got the jitters and would love to jump down hills to burn off energy

I ate a shitload of coffee Ice cream that kept me up all night. Now I feel like shit.

I took a caffeine pill this morning cause I was up all night and twisted up

Now I got the jitters and would love to jump down hills to burn off energy
You should try ten hours of manual labor, interspersed with 90 minutes in traffic

Did the trick for me i'm worn the fuck out lolz.

<{ByeHomer}>

I ate a shitload of coffee Ice cream that kept me up all night. Now I feel like shit.

I took two muscle relaxers and two melatonins last night so I had to eat a caffiene pill to wake up

Also I want a Grape Rockstar

I forgot to eat my eggs this morning and feel like I'm going to pass out

Food tastes gross lately. Probably my nerves. I'm eating like once a day. woo weight loss lol. I can feel rib bones when I lay down at night

<6>

Anyone else take a whole bag of Oreo cookies - eat the cookie parts - meticulously separate the white creme bits and put them in a bowl - microwave it just enough so it's melty - add frootloops and have a good time?

Anyone else take a whole bag of Oreo cookies - eat the cookie parts - meticulously separate the white creme bits and put them in a bowl - microwave it just enough so it's melty - add frootloops and have a good time?
HarmoniousVengefulIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

I have a teammate on my racing team that randomly eats raddishes. You people are odd.

Back