Weird ass fight Ceasar Gracie Stockton 209'ers Vs Jackson-AKA Russians

NoMoreBS

White Belt
Reaction score
Damn me if that was sanctioned anywhere it would have become the first PPV that I ever bought in my life.

Beers and chairs thrown and it appears both camps had around 10+ guys with them but the security got in the way

Last edited:
Are you a MMA fan? How comes you've never bought a PPV?

Can you imagine Greg Jackson and Javier mendes gameplan together a 10 vs 10 fight against Caesar Gracie on the other side..

Each team brings 10 men.. it would have broken all PPV sales known to men and prolly reach 10mio PPV sales

Can you imagine Greg Jackson and Javier mendes gameplan together a 10 vs 10 fight against Caesar Gracie on the other side..

Each team brings 10 men.. it would have broken all PPV sales known to men and prolly reach 10mio PPV sales

Caesar Gracie doesn't even have 10 good fighters compared to Jackson.

They can fight it out at TFC.

you are genius blessing on your brains....
kiss-in-the-head.jpg

:icon_idea:icon_idea:icon_idea:icon_idea:icon_idea SERIOUSLY Dana needs to introduce this to the octagon

That's what you use a general for^^

so good to see nick and nate come out of retirement. each is going to move up the rankings after beating a top five fighter like khabib.

Back