Weinstein Has No Testicles

"Okay, just do it. You need this part. Suck him off, brush your teeth, and land that role. It's just a dick. A regular old dick."

*zip*

"Oh' my God, what the fuck is that!?! What have I gotten myself into? What's the next surprise? Does he ejaculate acid? This better be worth it."

LeadingScarceHalibut-size_restricted.gif

The fact that she admitted to consentually sucking him off despite this absolutely gross description of his appearance and body odour, makes her out to be little more than a gutter slut to be honest. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, well, she let him pee on her so who is really worse off?

He raped Annabella Sciorra too.

Sciorra said she later ran into Weinstein and tried confronting him. “I tried to talk to him about what happened,” she said. “And I told him how I woke up, and that I had blacked out, fainted, and he said, ‘That’s what all the nice Catholic girls say.’ Then he leaned into me and said, ‘This remains between you and I.’”

https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/annabella-sciorra-testimony-harvey-weinstein-trial.html

It seems his rape of women was at least in part motivated by religious hatred.

All these actresses are a bunch of liberal whores that are no better than this low life liberal Weinstein.51570764.0.jpg

People like Wienstein, Epstein, and these accusing "ladies" are what's wrong with the world today.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself.

Meh-- he's probably got a dick and balls but he's a fat fuck and his family jewels are just mangled ina slop of shit of fat. Fat people are just gross, i feel bad for healthcare professionals.
This is exactly what I was thinking. He’s just so fat the rolls overtake his genitals.

Yeah, I'm in the mood for some big, fat Jewish dick, er, I mean big, fat chewy stick.

He raped Annabella Sciorra too.

Sciorra said she later ran into Weinstein and tried confronting him. “I tried to talk to him about what happened,” she said. “And I told him how I woke up, and that I had blacked out, fainted, and he said, ‘That’s what all the nice Catholic girls say.’ Then he leaned into me and said, ‘This remains between you and I.’”

https://www.vulture.com/2020/01/annabella-sciorra-testimony-harvey-weinstein-trial.html

It seems his rape of women was at least in part motivated by religious hatred.
He only like to bang non jewish girls apparently according to Courtney Love who is Jewish, she said she wasnt Harveys type because she is Jewish.

All these actresses are a bunch of liberal whores that are no better than this low life liberal Weinstein.View attachment 722827
Remember when Meryl Streep thanked him and called him God. Weinstein was your typical hollywood bleeding heart liberal male feminist virtue signaler. Its crazy how he was hardcore liberal feminist Hilary guy, yet he was degrading women and abusing them for years.

Look how disgusting this guy looks dam you can see J Law sucked this dude off to get her parts but look how her reaction is here you know she thinks he is disgusting and thinking I cant believe I had to sniff this mans hairy stinking anus, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

Back