Weinstein Has No Testicles

Even if untrue this drag is hilarious. Good job random lady.

HF16IF.gif

Dude. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things they often happen at the same time though. One can ejaculate and not orgasm and vice versa.
Wut

She's really pretty, and she blew whatever was down there, and he pee'd on her? Gross. I mean, I would do the same, but it wouldn't be gross lol.

Maybe he had some weird fruitcake hollyweird surgery or something?

That chick is hot af..... Yet she is sucking deformed Manginas? Was it because she was promised a big movie career? I dont think that's rape Brah. Cosby was a legit rapist. This dude promised a bunch of dumb women a lot of things and didnt come through with them. That's it.

Last edited:
It happens to me as well where I gotta fake my orgasms. Where I can get hard no problem I just can't finish at all no matter hard I try. For me I think it's years and years of pron addiction and hookers making regular one on one sex pretty unexciting to me. I need gimmicky sex to get over the mental blocks.

It used to be I could finish during regular sex, but only by my own hand

All this said, alone in front of pron I have no issues. It's pretty true what they say about pron addiction being bad for you
That was honest. Thank you.

Dude. Orgasm and ejaculation are two different things they often happen at the same time though. One can ejaculate and not orgasm and vice versa.
I dont think so

Annabella Sciorra accused him of rape and not a quid pro quo

This thread....I can't even

Well that was a pretty disgusting read

Meh-- he's probably got a dick and balls but he's a fat fuck and his family jewels are just mangled ina slop of shit of fat. Fat people are just gross, i feel bad for healthcare professionals.

If he has no balls shouldn't have a solid hairline ? Not sure I buy it..

I love how she revealed all that and then just threw out at the end, "he peed on me once"

That's fantastic LOL

“I do not remember the medical term, but when I Googled it, it basically implied dead-penis-type thing,” she said.

no balls, a dead penis, and a mangina....and he still banged. Must of been his great personality.

All these creeps have bad dicks. Epstein apparently had an egg shaped dick.

I dont have any sympathy for this girl though, Weinstein is a piece of shit. The disgusting guy she describes him as gross, with dirty black heads on his back, and smelling like shit and just gross, with an ugly genitalia yet she willingly slept with him

this part here is bunk,I think her lawyer told her to say this to make her look young and naive. Why would you enter into a relationship with an ugly smelly gross man you were not attracted too other than to get fame and riches? this part is suspect so you wanted a real relationship with the guy you are disgusted by. righttt. Just say it and be honest yes I slept with him because I wanted to become a famous actress.

“I made the decision to be in a relationship with him,” she later said. “And part of that was because I was sexual with very few people. I entered into what I thought was going to be a real relationship with him — and it was extremely degrading from that point on.”

Also she was cheating on her boyfriend and still seeing this slimeball lol, she doesn't seem to bright either. just another victim player, maybe womens brains don't really mature as fast as their body? it seems a common them I am woman hear me roar im independent but im a victim when it comes to willing sex for money smh

meh. A girls gotta eat, yo.

Back