Weili Zhang sparring the GOAT

He hasn’t fought top ranked guy in many years

He turns 40 later this year. The fact that he was still fighting against top Thais in his mid 30s is pretty much unheard of in Muay Thai, the vast majority of fighters in that sport are done by their mid to late 20s.

Get that dude a blue belt in bjj and he’d be UFC champ

Like any footage of Saenchai sparring. Dude is all smiles and games. And still nobody can touch him.

The guy is so far ahead his opponents that it looks staged. But it isn't. He is THAT good.

Must be demoralizing sparr with him.
He is just unbelievable. Really incredible.

Weili GOAT training footage vids

Joanna Jzezhktghtkyiskhsknxyk is literally dead

This dude is on a 53 fight winning streak in Muy Thai

He has only been stopped once in 345 fights, 24 years ago

I'm not big into WMMA, but she's the real deal. JJ has her work cut out for her.

Call me crazy, but I would prefer to that good at standup rather than well-rounded. It's just beautiful.

Beautiful. A universal language.

She looks very good tbh. I wish her all the success in the world. She is all work, no talk. I respect that. Compare to Joanna, who lost the plot and started getting boob jobs and talking shit left and right.

Hopefully she keeps it together. She seems incorruptible.

It's all fun & games until he runs into The Emperor
Namsaknoi isn't nearly as well known but he's one of the best technicians of the modern age.

One of her biggest hurdles is overcoming the inevitability of "big fish in a small pond" syndrome training in China. The sport is still in its infancy there and she has to seek out foreign expertise to improve. Seems like she's willing to do whatever it takes to hold the belt.
One of them yes. I think her biggest hurdle will be her gas tank. She has a lot of muscle and I don't think she can keep a good pace for 5 rounds. She's going to have trouble if she can't finish someone that can push her and wear her out. Tecia Torres would have beat her in a 5 round fight. She took over in the third round.

omg shes gunna beat JJ??????????????????

She looks great in there but probably out weighs him by 30 lbs.

Back