Weili Zhang sparring the GOAT

Lucky for him WeiliGOAT went easy on him

The guy was mauling her.
Well, he is the greatest muay thai fighter of all time so that goes without saying.

One of my trainers (once ranked #1 in the US) manhandles heavyweights in the clinch during training and yet Saenchai tossed him around at will when they fought. He makes it look so effortless.

That was solid. Saenchai is a special martial artist. The goat of muay thai.
Id like to grapple like marcelo and strike like saenchai.

i have no idea if she gets mauled in her next fight but her training footage is so fun to watch
One of her biggest hurdles is overcoming the inevitability of "big fish in a small pond" syndrome training in China. The sport is still in its infancy there and she has to seek out foreign expertise to improve. Seems like she's willing to do whatever it takes to hold the belt.

i have no idea if she gets mauled in her next fight but her training footage is so fun to watch
Like any footage of Saenchai sparring. Dude is all smiles and games. And still nobody can touch him.

The guy is so far ahead his opponents that it looks staged. But it isn't. He is THAT good.

Must be demoralizing sparr with him.

Like any footage of Saenchai sparring. Dude is all smiles and games. And still nobody can touch him.

The guy is so far ahead his opponents that it looks staged. But it isn't. He is THAT good.

Must be demoralizing sparr with him.

This guy analyzes his session with Saenchai and you get an idea of how effortlessly he unbalances you. It's really quite amazing.

Fuckin dope

Yeah hes kinda known for mauling people

that's how you get better....he wasn't coddling her...which is a good thing....she's going to wreck joanna badly.

Man I can’t wait to see how many dumb duck “fans” of the fight game are proud to say they don’t Saenchai

He hasn’t fought top ranked guy in many years
Considering he is almost 40 and still fights high level and wins id say hes doing alright. Most muay thai fighters are done for by their late 20s.

Back