Weili Zhang responds to Joanna making jokes about her/the coronavirus

Handled well be Weili. She finishes Joanna and walks through her pitter patter strikes.

Joana always looks like she’s suffering from some kind of virus. The fuck she talking about lol

Zhang should mount her and cough in her face.

+5000 years of warrior culture in that little red beast.
Joanna's fucked. 1st rd TKO.

I like everything that is not PC so one point for Gollum

I'd sooner eat a big bowl of undercooked bat soup than the nasty shit they call "food" in poland.

Stop being babies. It's just a funny meme and she obviously doesnt mean anything by it. It's a harmless joke you snowflakes.

Isn't that the wrong kind of mask for the joke? She should be wearing one of those face masks that look like a bra cup, not a full-on gas mask. At first I was confused and thought she was making fun of Chinese air pollution.

I always liked Joanna even when Sherdog turned on her, but she set herself up for a savage ass kicking in this one I believe.

Really pathetic how jealous of China's success people are openly rejoicing deaths. Shit hole tier mentality smh.
yup, see a lot of that in insecure Americans... instead of trying to be better than Chinese, they insult them.

I feel like Joanna is yesterday’s news , she’s had her time

hope Weili absolutely pulverizes her

Well, Joanna just lost the fight. That was dumb.

not gonna lie, i laughed hard when i saw the picture. bad taste for sure though, this ain't something to joke about.

joanna didn't make that meme or anything like that though, i think she just saw it on the internet and reposted it.

What JJ say ? IF TRUE ,absolutely crossing the line ( and not the first time she has behaved in a way where I did question her character).

Joanna has always been cringey. Don’t underestimate her skills though.

Stop being babies. It's just a funny meme and she obviously doesnt mean anything by it. It's a harmless joke you snowflakes.

Are you talking to weili, or sherdoggers?

Did not see that, gotta admit I did giggle...
tenor.gif

Back