Weili Zhang: Joanna is washed up

shook cuz bugywimen is caming

I say, lets establish your dominance in ur weightclass first Weili. If she gets 2-3 wins, and hopefully brutal wins then the Valentina matchup will sell a shitload more.

Yeah get fucked.Sick of people becoming champion and then immediately looking at a different weight class.

Defend or vacate motherfuckers. Unless you get on such a streak such as Max where in that circumstance, by all means you deserve a crack at moving. In this case though, defend even once Weili before moving up.

Either tmz is rehashing old stories, or you’re posting old news. Welcome to September, TS

Chun Lee is not bowing down to JJ, she bent a knee to CCC.

Scared. If Joanna's washed up, she should be able to stomp her flat in no time. Then she has the right to say those words. Two scenarios are possible here: hype or scared. I choose the latter.

How about Weili defends the title first?
Sick of people immediately wanting to collect belts in other weightclasses.
I also fail to see how Joanna Jedrzeczyk is supposed to be washed up.

The money fight is against Valentina and I think she would actually beat her. In a striking match I would favor Zhang, but I get the feeling Valentina would want the fight to go to the ground where Zhang hasn't really been tested much in those waters. Hey, it's not like she's calling out Amanda Nunes because she's at least 2 fights away before even considering that. If she finishes Valentina then that would put an exclamation to face Amanda.

To be fair Joanna ducked Wally Zhang first and only agreed to fight her because she won the strap from Jessica Andrade. So Joanna was the duck first. But I do think Wally Zhang should defend her belt at least once before moving up to challenge the Shevchenko. Don't be like the Cannor.

Tired of this weight class hopping after you've just won the title. There's plenty of fights for her at straweight right now, no need to move up. Not to mention you won the title on a fight night card that aired at like 8 in the morning for most people, casuals don't even know your the champ. Build your name, and Valentina will come

Once again, people, this is old news.

Seriously though, posting TMZ trash should be dubs worthy.

Omg wtf how dare she be so disrespectful towards Joanna, just lost all respect for Zhang, ripping her posters off the dungeon wall as I type this

Thats not quite what she said.

She said shed love to fight Valentina because she is the best, she also said she would fight cejudo, and she also said she would like to fight rose who she considers the best at 115

The putting Joanna,down saying she's past it is just trash talk. Partly for JJ saying she didnt know who Weill was,partly because she knows she's fighting her next

I dont overly trust the interview though because its obvious the questions have been overdubbed. Quite possible the questions arent as originally asked

The interview has clearly been heavily edited

Love Weili's attitude of not being scared to move up. She knows Joanna is likely next at 115 though.

There is absoluletly noone at flyweight so that Valentina match will always be there. A victory over Joanna should happen before tho.

Back