Weight training tip videos?

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by lucid, Sep 29, 2010.

1. lucid

lucid FTW-champ!

hey guys, i started to build up a site for club mates of my sanshou club and other clubs i do drop in's for boxing and wrestling to help my san shou/shootboxing.

It's basically a collection of tutorials videos that i come across online that i can share.

What kinda content do you guys think i should put in?

MMA GrindHouse - A Collective of Martial arts and MMA Information and media

I'm hoping to put together a site that collects tips for people who actually train and would help them get better.

I dont have big aspirations, just a desire to create a resource online that could help friends and people who train.

I'm hoping you guys can give me some good content that can be share with my club mates and for people who train. Some solid weight lifting videos that are must see's would be a great help.

Sorry if i put this in the wrong section guys, i just want some advice from real lifters from guys who seriously train. Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this.

thanks in advance!

2. Justice 4 All

Justice 4 All Brown Belt

I imagine this is the idea behind FAQ's...

Or is it some further reading you are interested in?

3. milano

milano I am the Walrus

4. DrBdan

DrBdan Something clever

5. lucid

lucid FTW-champ!

Justice 4 All - i'd use the FAQ, but can i? i dont want to steal new material, i know im sharing videos. But its another to rip off urban and gangs hard work.

I've been busy between training and life... so i havent been on the board much over the past year. So im not sure if its cool with the current gang of mods. They volunteer their time so i respect that, not looking to make it harder.

milano and DrBdan... thanks guys for the amazing stuff. Im a big dave tate fan, his death squat mini-doc honestly helped me through a dark period in my life. til this day i swear by them!