"Weight" a Minute!

He'll weigh in at 165-170. A lot of things have been said that are just to get people to watch. It's called selling a fight. They have to lead us to believe that there are variables that make this fight competitive and not just a favorable style matchup for Conor so people will pay to watch.

There's a degree of hyperbole in selling anything. If they sold George Foreman grills like, "this is the same as any other hot plate, it just says George Foreman grill on it", they wouldn't have sold however many millions of units they sold.
Not to be a dick, but I'm pretty sure that George foreman's and hot plates are completely different things.

A George foreman is more like a slightly modified panini press...

Your whole "thread" really "makes" a lot of sense, "buddy".

Conor won't weigh 185 with pockets full of coke. His midsection missing girth

Conor Mcgregor at 185+

<36>

he would gas in 2 minutes

Do you really believe Conor is underweight after adding muscle , yet having to cut for the Diaz matches?

Conor is about even weight as Cowboy, looking at face off pics.
I was surprised to see how thin Cowboy was, despite his age.
Then again I rarely watched Cowboy fights before. I thought he was much bigger but he's no welterweight.

You looking for a table or tbol? Sherdog needs to know

My 2 cents TS Conor was:

- mid to high 160's for FW on fight night
- low to mid 170's for LW on fight night
- mid to high 170's for WW on fight night

Maybe walks around at low 180's when not in camp and drinks / eats with no care. That FW cut got really hard to make so he became a LW well now he is again playing with the very little cut of the WW's (he will come under the 170 limit by a few pounds is my best bet, he cut weight for the Diaz fights too 100% watch how sweaty he is and how he goes for the water asap) but this WW business is more to set up possible Masvidal fight.

My 2 cents TS Conor was:

- mid to high 160's for FW on fight night

you think conor looked like the machinist from cutting 20 lbs?

ronda cut 17 lbs in less than 24 hrs on TUF and looked normal.

hollaway was weighed at 178 lbs on fight night for a FW bout.

I noticed your AV, is that your license plate? If it is I'm actually giving away my old dining room table of you're still looking for one.
Looking affordable?
Looking for table?

it’s confusing.
I believe it’s short for ‘looking for turinabol’

Hence why we see it as ‘looking for t-bol’ in some places and ‘looking for trbl’ in others.

you think conor looked like the machinist from cutting 20 lbs?

ronda cut 17 lbs in less than 24 hrs on TUF and looked normal.

hollaway was weighed at 178 lbs on fight night for a FW bout.

Something like 20-22 lbs for his FW cuts yes.
I'm thinking he did look skinny on his frame for those bouts so not sure realistically how much he could have dropped and then it screws with the rest of the numbers cause you clearly can see him looking fuller at LW and the max he looked was for the first WW fight vs Diaz and if I put him down for like 170 at FW then what the heck he ends up with 180-185 at WW and it seems too much for him he isn't that solid, he is a proper LW that is being lazy with his cuts or wants to aim at more angles like the Mas fight.

I don't remember with Max did he fight in NY or where that they revealed the fight night weight from in the back (that protocol they have in NY and maybe LA ?) yet this seems like such a huge number for a FW the heck this is like a full sized LW seems too much that is essentially Khabib size the champ on fight night 177~179 lbs imo.

Looking affordable?
Looking for table?

it’s confusing.
He’s a Jones fan...

Looking for Turnibol is the correct answer

Personally I would’ve went with PLSNG@205
<Moyes5>

You read this here first, cuz I'm a Geenie-Us!

Nobody believes Conor is "far" underweight, and/
or hates cutting to 155.

The reality is, he's over weight. He is 170+ and will cut water to make 170.9 or less.

His cage weight will be 185+ on Saturday.

Bold prediction:
Would Conor miss weight and come in heavy
to help his chances against Cowboy?

Conor pays Cerrone the pocket change for the
fine out of his "80 Gazillion" he will make.

Cowboy takes the fight anyway because he needs
some red g-strings.

Do you really believe Conor is underweight after adding muscle , yet having to cut for the Diaz matches?

He will probably make weight to avoid accusations of cheating to win, but what a mind-f*** it would be
if he pops at 175 and fights closer to 190.

conor in no way shape or form is a 185lb guy...not by a long shot...he's 175 at best...just walk around weight.

Turn off computer.
Turn off monitor.
Get rid of your WIFI.
Go back to bed.

TS thinking 20% of $80 million is the same as $20k
<{Joewithit}>

If he weighed 170.9 or less why would he have to give a percentage to Cowboy? Thats on weight

If he weighed 170.9 or less why would he have to give a percentage to Cowboy? Thats on weight

You're not reading that correctly.

Conor said he's currently UNDER WEIGHT.

If that's true, he will weigh 169.9 or less tomorrow during the official weigh-in.

If the scale says 170 - 170.9, he did a weight cut and will fight closer to 180 lbs.

If he wants to gain more of an advantage, he comes in over weight and pays a hefty
fine (171+) .

You read this here first, cuz I'm a Geenie-Us!

Nobody believes Conor is "far" underweight, and/
or hates cutting to 155.

The reality is, he's over weight. He is 170+ and will cut water to make 170.9 or less.

His cage weight will be 185+ on Saturday.

Bold prediction:
Would Conor miss weight and come in heavy
to help his chances against Cowboy?

Conor pays Cerrone the pocket change for the
fine out of his "80 Gazillion" he will make.

Cowboy takes the fight anyway because he needs
some red g-strings.

He will probably make weight to avoid accusations of cheating to win, but what a mind-f*** it would be
if he pops at 175 and fights closer to 190.
20% of millions is not pocket change...

MajesticAdorableClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

Back