Weidman will retire UNDEFEATED

He's not had enough fights to make this judgement. If he has defended the title a bunch of times ie 5 straight defenses then maybe.

At this point of time and the way the division is too early to tell.

No he won't. However the man who will beat him is some prospect and not even signed to the UFC yet

yeah right, i dont think it'll be anderson that does it, But weidman aint retiring undefeated.

Weidman has said he wants to fight Jon Jones. A guy who says that is not the type to walk away from the sport early.

Dumb TS is dumb. Whitebelt threads should be pending for approval by a mod before it is posted

There are some gems to be found but that is one in a thousand

I am a big Weidman fan, and think he'll be at the top for his entire career, but that being said, he will lose a few fights here and there. Nobody is unbeatable. Even Jones will lose eventually. Not to take anything away from him, but it is just the nature of the beast. I hope he continues to terrorize MW, but there is no doubt he will not go completely undefeated before retiring.

Depends how many times they rematch him with Anderson's corpse

He's retiring soon? Otherwise, no. EVERYONE loses, unless they get out prematurely.

Nah, no one does.

He might retire objectively better/more skilled than all of his opposition like GSP did but not undefeated.

And that my friends is a fact

he is TBE in his weight division best of a great generation no flaws in his game whatsoever

Will retire at 25-0 like a boss

25 fights is soft hit the 40 fight mark then ur a boss

Back