News Weidman wants Jon Jones

Lol

what a deluded fool

but the funny thing is

some of you IDIOTS actually thought he could beat Jon Jones when he defeated Anderson
Chris was in his prime during those days.

How does that make us idiots for thinking he could be a threat to Jones? Be more specific instead of just throwing around insults.

If Anthony Smith can get a TS against Jon Jones then why not The Chris...

It is not a guy like Weidman who has been knocked out 4 out of his last 5. He has to win a couple of fights at 205 first.
I think DC will make the cut to 205, and have the trilogy in the Summer in July with Jones. He could not make the cut
for March. Give him until July to make the cut to 205. If he wants to stay at HW and does not want to make the cut,
i like the idea of giving Reyes the shot at Jones, if he wins his next fight.

How does that make us idiots for thinking he could be a threat to Jones? Be more specific instead of just throwing around insults.

1. Why you would make any assessment about his chances against Jones based on his performances against a guy who fought nothing like Jones that he had a major stylistic advantage against?

2. Funny how he stopped being in "his prime" as soon as he started fighting other guys who are in theirs.

No you idiot. He started fighting ppl in their prime instead of ppl past their prime who are in their 40s.

If this was pre Rockhold Weidman I'd give him a solid chance. Keep in mind he was the guy that took Anderson Silva's soul, destroyed Machida and Belfort. Still my boy Weidman loses badly though

1. Why you would make any assessment about his chances against Jones based on his performances against a guy who fought nothing like Jones that he had a major stylistic advantage against?

2. Funny how he stopped being in "his prime" as soon as he started fighting other guys who are in theirs.

Chris is one of those guys whose pre-USADA record and post-USADA record are chalk and cheese.
Correlation does not equal causation but...
<{vega}>

It is not a guy like Weidman who has been knocked out 4 out of his last 5. He has to win a couple of fights at 205 first.
I think DC will make the cut to 205, and have the trilogy in the Summer in July with Jones. He could not make the cut
for March. Give him until July to make the cut to 205. If he wants to stay at HW and does not want to make the cut,
i like the idea of giving Reyes the shot at Jones, if he wins his next fight.
cormier needs to defend the only belt hes ever held in the ufc

giphy.gif

LOL @ BEATING an old vitor, faded lyoto, and old Anderson and in the prime

his prime was getting destroyed by Luke, Romero, Mousasi

failed against other fighters in his prime

IDIOT

once again to anyone who thinks he had a chance against Jones

I can't even blame him. Fighting is how he makes a living, he has almost no chance at getting a middleweight title shot, so why not try to get one at LHW. Talk some shit and get Jones to respond you might catch a mini payday, or at least be ready as backup if Smith gets hurt in camp.

Would be the first time that I good root for him... But, he would probably get tooled.

Jon’s eye pokes set up a variety of possible finishes.

Remember in 2015 when this wouldn't be seen as a joke?

Didn't rockhold say the same thing? It should be wiedman v rockhold too see who wants it more winner gets Jones they both lose against Jones imo.
At this point they probably lose even if they both fight Jones at the same time.

That knee from Yoel must have done more damage than initially thought...

Back