Weidman vs Okami and Lombard vs Philippou

bueller213**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Or mix and match. These fights should happens this year. If Weidman wins, he should be up next for title shot after Vitor/Bisping.

why? Okami just lost to Anderson. Why have him fight the most promising contender?

If you want 185 challengers then keep Weidman and Lombard separated because at the moment, I feel those 2 are the only guys at 185 and in the UFC that would atleast put up a fight against Anderson. I also think Jacare could give Anderson issues but Anderson done friend-zoned him.

Why not? if he can't beat Okami then he doesn't deserve to get the title shot.

I like the order of those fights, they should happen.

Or mix and match. These fights should happens this year. If Weidman wins, he should be up next for title shot after Vitor/Bisping.

I'd prefer to see Weidman against a striker rather than another wrestler again. If Vitor beats Bisping (Strong Chance) Weidman vs Vitor for a title shot (If Weidman wins) -- If he loses; Lombard can get the nod if he wins vs fighter x.

Silva will only defend his title if Bisping wins so here's what you do,
Weidman vs Lombard for next title shot.

If Vitor wins then this fight gives Anderson the next challenge since it seems Belfort is getting screwed over.

I'm sorry Im not going to lie I came in here to say hellz no. Lombard vs Weidman and Phillpou vs Okami is what should happen. Anything else and its malarkey. Weidman should be fighting top comp to prove he should be in there with Anderson. Same thing for Lombard. No Bisping after he loses to Vitor and no Munoz.

If you have two lions they dont beat up on cubs they fight each other.

Weidman and Philipou train together.

Not sure it would happen.

If it were me, I would be keeping my up and coming challenger as far away from Okami as possible. Too risky.

Lombard vs Munoz

Weidman vs Rockhold

Philippou vs Jacare

Boetch vs Palhares

Silva will only defend his title if Bisping wins so here's what you do,
Weidman vs Lombard for next title shot.

If Vitor wins then this fight gives Anderson the next challenge since it seems Belfort is getting screwed over.

I think Belfort has had enough "gimme shots" in the last few years to step aside and let someone that has actually beaten some contenders a chance to fight for the belt.

Id rather see Okami vs Costas and Weidman vs Lombard

Why not? if he can't beat Okami then he doesn't deserve to get the title shot.

Aleluya!!!! exactly!! shertards have a hard time trying to understand that bro. They are always like..."he's not ready" "throwing him to the the sharks" " give him somebody that goes ok with his style" and all that kind of bullshit. The thing is, if you are championship material NOW!! you have to be ready to beat whoever is in front of you! period. If you can't beat Okami how you want to make the case of you fighting for the title?? Doesnt matter if he got destroyed or not by the champion, you got to be able of beating the guy or whoever. End of the story.

If it were me, I would be keeping my up and coming challenger as far away from Okami as possible. Too risky.

This.

Everyone knows Okami is the big threat that can derail all the hype of the up and comers.

This.

Everyone knows Okami is the big threat that can derail all the hype of the up and comers.

I just want to see if Weidman can take a punch from a striker. Everyone knows he can wrestle but Anderson Silvas not going for takedowns...he's going to try to put you to sleep.

I just want to see if Weidman can take a punch from a striker. Everyone knows he can wrestle but Anderson Silvas not going for takedowns...he's going to try to put you to sleep.

This guy gets it. Weidman needs a decent striking threat to go up against.

Last edited:
Back