Weidman vs Hall predictions

GangGangGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Odds have it nearly even. Feel like this fight wouldve been much better a few years back but were getting it now. The Chris is still a top ranked MW despite looking god awful in recent years. Do you think Hall will get the knockout or get grinded to a decision? I got Hall via TKO in the 2nd.

Eh, Omari Ackmedov was a tough as matchup for Chris. Ackmedov has historically had really solid defensive grappling, and been hard to hold down. The fact that the Chris grinded that one out proved he isn't done.

Also, Covid and him moving his camp apparently stuffed up his training camp. Look, i'm not expecting Weidman to look anywhere close to prime, but I think he might look better than he did last time.

Plus, Hall is a low output striker, and has been susceptible to wrestling based gameplans in the past. I tend to think either Weidman via decision, or Hall via KO, while losing most of the fight prior to the KO. I doubt Hall wins a decision.

Weidman 30-27. Close fight though, wouldn't be surprised either way.

I still feel Weidman is physically shot despite his last showing. Weidman vs Ackmedov just felt like such a poor quality fight to me, I still couldn't pick Weidman against any top 20 MW.

I'll throw some money of Hall if I get even money.

i didnt even know this fight was made.

hall tko.

Not the hottest of takes, but I think Weidman gets KO'd.

Weidman always gets a win you almost wish he didn’t get because the confidence he gains from it sets him up to get obliterated the next fight.

I don’t know. Maybe Weidman wrestles his way to victory. But more likely he’ll once again........be winning until he loses by some brain fart and freak show Hall 360 spinning back fist or high kick

Weidman wins the first then gets obliterated late in the second or early third. Guys a master or being ahead in fights right up to getting knocked the fuck out.

Weidman wins the first then gets obliterated late in the second or early third. Guys a master or being ahead in fights right up to getting knocked the fuck out.
Yeah those were some brutal KO's/TKO's too. Hall just needs to touch him

Hoping weidman hasnt forgotten how to wrestle, like rockhold has.

If Weidman loses this he should retire

I hate Weidman so much that I actually hope he wins this fight so he can fight someone like Cannonier or Costa next and get murdered.

funny eyes is what you got

hall will probably be too much for necro-weidman imo

Hall is knocking The Chris out.

Back