KO By Knee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't know why but I really wanna see these two square off-

Brain says Weidman finds a way to win

Heart says Glover TKO

What you think? A weight class apart top contenders anything is possible

Big Weidman fan (both NCC alumni), but I don't think Weidman could impose his will against Glover the way he does other fighters.

One thing I took note from jones vs glover is that Glover is freaking strong even with one arm. I was surprised that Jones could not rag doll him even after that freaking sub attmp.

They are about even skill wise. I'd say Glover is probably bigger and stronger though

Weidman might be faster while Glover stronge- I think this fight would stay standing.

Let weidman beat machida, belfort, anderson again, Gerard first before he fights a top lhw. But that would be a really good change for him at lhw tho.

I think Weidman wins, he's longer, has better fight IQ, much better footwork, better wrestling and while Glover should have better BJJ it likely won't be by much. Weidman wins by being the smarter fighter that controls the distance and having a more varied attack.

Glover could get a TKO cause he's got a good skill set to fight a guy like Weidman I just don't think he fights smart enough.

Weidman would win more dominantly than JBJ.

Meeeeee thinks Glover stays at 205 and Weidman cleans out MW and they never meet.

Glover is big and strong and decently well rounded, but I really don't think he's that great at anything.

I also don't think he can keep the fight on the feet if Weidman really wants to take him down.

Glover is big and strong and decently well rounded, but I really don't think he's that great at anything.

I also don't think he can keep the fight on the feet if Weidman really wants to take him down.

If Jones could not hold Glover down don't think cris would.

Glover is too slow imo. Weidman all day long. Where does Glover beat him exactly? He isn't outwrestling him nor is he going to outstrike Chris.

Glover did better then Machida against Jones.

Glover's strength is the ground he developed into a great strikers he could sprawl and find the KO.

Back