Media Weidman still at risk of losing his leg

you guys are really too harsh

I wish him the best. I know yall hate him but sometimes just be quiet.

I can’t even stand Weidman but a moment like this calls foa mich higher road. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone especially a fighter. That will be part of the nail in the coffin of mma. What kid will say count me in after that lol? Especially with lower pay than most other pro sports. In regards to Chris I wish him nothing but a speedy recovery.

My brother put a fake tattoo on his penis when he was 6. He had a real bad reaction and became seriously infected because he was trying to clean it off for song long. He told me after a week because he was so scared to tell the folks. Thanks for the nostalgia.

Hahahah Holy shit. How old were you at the time?

With amputation he could drop a weight class and be a great addition to his life movie
One-legged Weidman might become a force at WW for sure, especially if he develops solid leaping skills to cover the distance and initiate grappling exchanges as quickly as possible.

There are plenty of jokes to make of this, but this is simply to serious. I wish him a full recovery and hope to see him back fully functional. After his latest showings in the octagon, he should retire instead of damaging himself further.
Absolutely

Back