Weidman or Dillashaw?

Dillashaw. Not knocking him at all though. He'll have a tougher time w Cruz than Weidman will have with Vitor, Jacare, Rockhold, etc.

Don't even know if Cruz is coming back. I don't see anyone else giving Dillashaw problems

Dillashaw, Dont think anderson can take weidman in a rematch(hurts to say.) and i dont see anyone else who CAN take from him coming up the pipe for awhile. dude is Solid as f*ck

I think Weidman has a murderers row of opponents ahead of him, but I still think Dillashaw loses his belt first.

Once Cruz gets healthy again (if he ever does) I think he will dispose of Dillashaw fairly easily.

Well, Vitor is taking the strap on the last day of February and TJ isn't even scheduled for a fight. You do the math.

Well, Vitor is taking the strap on the last day of February and TJ isn't even scheduled for a fight. You do the math.

I understand rooting for Belfort and being a fan, but thinking anyone is going to for sure beat a guy like Weidman is just foolish.

TJ but who knows. If he beats Cruz there isn't many people that can beat him w/5 rounds

Weidman will pressure Vitor, take him down, rinse and repeat until Belfort is gassed and he'll finish him

Hmm...Weidman has a very tough fight lined up...TJ doesn't. Hard to say right now.

neither lose their belts and they use the fusion technique to become the super GOAT

Weidman, has more wear and tear and tougher competition on deck.

Dillashaw has Barao that he already dominated, Assuncao that he barely lost to before the improvement in his game, and Faber that may not even choose to fight him. His toughest challenge got injured and frankly may not ever return to MMA sadly.

Dillashaw. Not knocking him at all though. He'll have a tougher time w Cruz than Weidman will have with Vitor, Jacare, Rockhold, etc.

Cruz will not be fighting for a title for quite some time. Who else do you think beats Dillashaw?

I would favor Weidman against any MW, but the top five or six guys are a murderer's row.

Back