Weidman: If I would've lost to Silva I'd be thinking about if he was on PEDs

Lol@ you comparing a professional fighter to a professor. If you're going to argue at least bring reason comparisons instead of the shit one you just spit out.

It's unprofessional at the rate Weidman brings up PEDS. It's not "unprofessional" to criticize other fighters for PED use.

But obviously you are extremely clueless and decided to use the sentence into your own context to flame. When clearly Weidman is being quite unprofessional for the amount of shit he talks about other fighters being on PEDS. How is it not unprofessional when you constantly have a well-known Champ, constantly talking and bashing fighters who used PEDS.

That really shows the image of our sport does it?.

I have no problem with anyone criticizing people for PED use. But you should clearly know how loud Weidman is about PED use and the constant bashing he does.

It's not good for the image of the sport to constantly spew shit like that. You don't see it in the MLB, you don't see it in any other major sport organization. Why the fuck is it allowed to happen here.

Do you really think the UFC wants to be constantly reminded about Silva's bust? Get real.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

What hurts the sport is PED use itself, not those who want to clean the sport up and make it safe, and have decided to be vocal about it.

What would be unprofessional is to act like it isn't a problem, and NOT speak out loudly. That shows a lack of integrity. People who cheat and put others in danger DESERVE all the criticism they get.

The UFC has known all long that there was WAY too much PED use going on, and chose to explicitly deny that it was a problem until it slapped them in the face and became a public relations night mare. They could have done something about it before it slapped them in the face; they could have put their foot down and started doing hardcore testing and increased punishment for positive tests LONG AGO. It isn't up to Weidman to lie quietly to try to repair the public relations nightmare caused by the UFC's unethical choices. They were putting their fighters in danger by turning a blind eye to rampant steroid use to keep their cash flow going.

Well that's kind of a shitty thing to assume, regardless if he was right or not.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again.

What hurts the sport is PED use itself, not those who want to clean the sport up and make it safe, and have decided to be vocal about it.

What would be unprofessional is to act like it isn't a problem, and NOT speak out loudly. That shows a lack of integrity. People who cheat and put others in danger DESERVE all the criticism they get.

The UFC has known all long that there was WAY too much PED use going on, and chose to explicitly deny that it was a problem until it slapped them in the face and became a public relations night mare. They could have done something about it before it slapped them in the face; they could have put their foot down and started doing hardcore testing LONG AGO. It isn't up to Weidman to lie quietly to try to repair the public relations nightmare caused by the UFC's unethical choices. They were putting their fighters in danger by turning a blind eye to rampant steroid use to keep their cash flow going.

I agree with you 100%.

But Weidman talks way to aggressively about it. Without contributing to a solution

Compare GSP's stance on PED use and Weidman's stance. Someone looks a lot more unprofessional than the other.

Really? You thought the way he answered Helwani was "aggressive"?

Why are you taking shit out of context? How about you do your own research about Weidman's comments against others instead of me doing it for you.

You can easily answer your own questions.

Anderson did it to himself. Anybody who has popped put their own career and legacy into question. It is what it is.

Weidman talking about PED again, i'm starting to think that himself got some skeletons in his closet. Give it a rest Chris.

It is very unfortunate that the MMA fanbase is so similar to that of professional wrestling- in large part a bunch of idiotic, white trash piles of shit. However, none of them make me ill like the steroid apologists, and their ass-backward logic and foolhardy positions.

Look at all of the morons in this thread that are actually critical of Weidman for saying this sort of thing.

Like it's a problem to criticize people who not only cheat, but put the safety of other fighters at risk. This isn't fucking tennis or baseball; hitting another person isn't like hitting a ball.

Go kill yourself now to make sure you don't reproduce morons.

Ease up Chris.

Why are you taking shit out of context? How about you do your own research about Weidman's comments against others instead of me doing it for you.

You can easily answer your own questions.

So basically you have nothing and now you're trying to get out of it.

That's alright.

So basically you have nothing and now you're trying to get out of it.

That's alright.

Of course not, you haven't even posted anything worth mentioning to the argument. Why would I reply to your needs?

You're just here filling space between our comments.

When you're one of the posters who tried refuting my argument. I'll reply to you.

Until then, you should watch your tone child. :)

Weidman talking about PED again, i'm starting to think that himself got some skeletons in his closet. Give it a rest Chris.

You mean answering a specific question on the subject? Before that he was talking about his shit talking opponent Vitor getting popped for roids..LOL yeah so crazy and suspicious he talked about roids in those instances Makes you think.....hrmmmm..derpp..hmmm.

You mean answering a specific question on the subject? Before that he was talking about his shit talking opponent Vitor getting popped for roids..LOL yeah so crazy and suspicious he talked about roids in those instances Makes you think.....hrmmmm..derpp..hmmm.

I'm sorry miss Weidman, i apologize.

Of course not, you haven't even posted anything worth mentioning to the argument. Why would I reply to your needs?

You're just here filling space between our comments.

When you're one of the posters who tried refuting my argument. I'll reply to you.

Until then, you should watch your tone child. :)

I accept your ungraceful retreat.

Lol@ you comparing a professional fighter to a professor. If you're going to argue at least bring reason comparisons instead of the shit one you just spit out.

It's unprofessional at the rate Weidman brings up PEDS. It's not "unprofessional" to criticize other fighters for PED use.

But obviously you are extremely clueless and decided to use the sentence into your own context to flame. When clearly Weidman is being quite unprofessional for the amount of shit he talks about other fighters being on PEDS. How is it not unprofessional when you constantly have a well-known Champ, constantly talking and bashing fighters who used PEDS.

That really shows the image of our sport does it?.

I have no problem with anyone criticizing people for PED use. But you should clearly know how loud Weidman is about PED use and the constant bashing he does.

It's not good for the image of the sport to constantly spew shit like that. You don't see it in the MLB, you don't see it in any other major sport organization. Why the fuck is it allowed to happen here.

Do you really think the UFC wants to be constantly reminded about Silva's bust? Get real.

1. I didn't flame you. I disagreed with your opinion and even expressed that disagreement in the sense that perhaps an explanation would clarify your meaning. Ironically, you flamed me in the same sentence you complained about me flaming you.

If you think flaming is inappropriate, perhaps you should consider an apology. If you think it is fine so long as it is not directed at you, then well, fuck off. Perhaps there is a third alternative, but it escapes me at the moment.

2. My comparisons were not shit comparisons. I purposefully chose professions outside of combat sports to demonstrate that severe criticism of a colleague for breaking the rules of a profession is not unprofessional itself.

3. Rather than opining that Weidman complaining often about PED use hurts the image of the sport, wouldn't it be more accurate and direct to say that the fighters getting caught using PEDs are hurting the sport's image?

1. I didn't flame you. I disagreed with your opinion and even expressed that disagreement in the sense that perhaps an explanation would clarify your meaning. Ironically, you flamed me in the same sentence you complained about me flaming you.

If you think flaming is inappropriate, perhaps you should consider an apology. If you think it is fine so long as it is not directed at you, then well, fuck off. Perhaps there is a third alternative, but it escapes me at the moment.

2. My comparisons were not shit comparisons. I purposefully chose professions outside of combat sports to demonstrate that severe criticism of a colleague for breaking the rules of a profession is not unprofessional itself.

3. Rather than opining that Weidman complaining often about PED use hurts the image of the sport, wouldn't it be more accurate and direct to say that the fighters getting caught using PEDs are hurting the sport's image?

Fair enough.

But more so my opinion is directed at Weidman complaining but failing to work for a solution.

Compare GSP's stance on PED use and Weidman's. Weidman looks a lot more unprofessional than GSP.

EDIT: I feel quite a few people took my comment out of context and replied based off emotional response rather than look at the quality of the poster. But this is Sherdog. I probably should of added a paragraph detailing my sentence than added another paragraph explaining that paragraph.

People are reacting like weidman called a press conference to shit on anderson. He answered a question. He isn't looking to take a shot at him at every turn.

When ronda talks shit about another figher that uses PED's

OMG RONDA CAN I SMELL YOUR FARTS

When chris talks shit about another fighter that uses PED's

what an unprofessional joker. I bet he uses roids too

FUCK YOU SHERDOG

Seriously

FUCK YOU

When ronda talks shit about another figher that uses PED's

OMG RONDA CAN I SMELL YOUR FARTS

When chris talks shit about another fighter that uses PED's

what an unprofessional joker. I bet he uses roids too

FUCK YOU SHERDOG

Seriously

FUCK YOU

And he didn't even talk shit this time.

:rolleyes:

EDIT: I feel quite a few people took my comment out of context and replied based off emotional response rather than look at the quality of the poster.

So people are responding to what you posted, instead of this "quality of the poster"?

What the fuck? Are we supposed to ignore what you say and just look at your username and think "hey, that's a quality poster, I will agree with him!"?

Your username has no meaning to me, what you post is what I will see of you and your "quality".

Back