Weidman: If I would've lost to Silva I'd be thinking about if he was on PEDs

Funny thing is Silva beat several fighter who tested positive after their fights with him.

100% this.... PED cheats are ruining sports.

Sport wouldn't be where it is without PED use, don't be silly thinking it's ruining the sport, people getting caught ruins it but 70-80% of fighters were using.

Wiedman has a .09 T/E ratio.

Nuff said.

Anderson took fights at LHW and has moved up divisions several times in his career. Anderson defeated himself. Weidman is paper champ.

Weidman increasingly comes across as pretty arrogant without the charisma to back it up. Stick to fighting.

He has the skills and accomplishments to back it up. That should be more important than "charisma" which I'm sure you attribute to guys like Conor Mc.

Anderson took fights at LHW and has moved up divisions several times in his career. Anderson defeated himself. Weidman is paper champ.

giphy.gif

I'm a big fan of Weidman but whenever a guy constantly bashes other athletes for PED use, it makes me a little suspicious of them.

Suspicious of PED use? I'm more suspicious if he put metal in his legs when Anderson kicked him.

Weidman wrecking Silva is a gift that keeps giving. The man cannot open his mouth without angering Anderson fanboys. He could be talking about the nice Long Island weather and the sandwich he ate for lunch, and these guys would still find a way to hate on him. Love it.

does anybody think weidman is clean?

literally every single person in every professional sport and most amateur sports is on PEDs

When weidman is 40yo, suffers a serious injury and can't train like he used to, we'll see how well he resists the urge to use peds.

I'm a big fan of Weidman but whenever a guy constantly bashes other athletes for PED use, it makes me a little suspicious of them.

This. He runs that into the ground so much I've been starting to wonder. Like the gay dude in the closet who calls everyone else a homo or **** about everything.

Suspicious of what?

Silva passed the same tests as Weidman.

If Silva used PED's in both those fights then so did Chris Weidman.

Relax. It was an interview and this is the full quote

"If I would've lost to him, I'd be thinking that," Weidman admitted. "(But) because I beat him, it's whatever. I'm not putting too much thought into that. It doesn't make a difference if he was on it or not on it."

I don't see any problem with this quote. Doesn't make him seem arrogant or like a PED user or anything to me. That's exactly how I would be in his position. He won his fights, so it's no big deal whether Silva was on them or not. But a guy like Bisping loses these fights, and he's quite reasonably left with some "what ifs."

Relax. It was an interview and this is the full quote

"If I would've lost to him, I'd be thinking that," Weidman admitted. "(But) because I beat him, it's whatever. I'm not putting too much thought into that. It doesn't make a difference if he was on it or not on it."

All he ever talks about is PEDs. He could be attending a cook out or funeral and somehow PEDs would be part of it.

Back