"Weidman enjoys his time off too much." - Rockhold

i just wanna see the champs fight as often as possible (injuries withheld)

I feel like i'm missing something, Rockhold has fought 5 times since 2013, Weidman has fought 4 times since 2013. I'm pretty sure if Rockhold had a few injuries and surgeries over that time frame he would not have fought 4 times.

Getting a little tired of Rockhold running his mouth.

He should blame UFC, not Weidman for having policies that allow fighters not being active without penalties. Yes, they do not get paid but for highly paid fighters mitigating the risk is very important.

He's right, it will be good for the MW division when Rockhold beats Weidman

I bet the first thing Rockhold would do if he managed to beat The Chris is announce that he's taking a lengthy break.

Luke only fought 1 more time than Chris has since 2013. Wtf is he talking about

Rockhold....once again failing at sonnening his way to mma stardom.

Luke either heard that Weidman likes to party or has seen Weidman partying and is now running his mouth off like a little baby

I wonder why this fight has not been scheduled yet

I feel like i'm missing something, Rockhold has fought 5 times since 2013, Weidman has fought 4 times since 2013. I'm pretty sure if Rockhold had a few injuries and surgeries over that time frame he would not have fought 4 times.

Yeah - his logic is baffeling. Given he's only fought one more fight and Chris is the three time defending champ, it is fair.

Rockhold the bachelor >>> Father Weidman

Rockhold and his whopping 1 more fight than Weidman since 2013 and compare the opposition in their last 4 fights.

Rockhold - Machida, Bisping, Boetsch, Phillipou
Weidman - Silva, Silva, Belfort, Machida

Shut up Rockhold.

Jesus Vitor, why did your spinning wheel kick do to rockhold, he is a super douche on the level of tito and wand.

don't get Rockhold's point as they both fight about the same amount of times per year

Back