Weidman chances of win: vs Jones or vs DC?

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
In which potential fight Chris chances are better: vs Jon Jones or vs Daniel Cormier? And why?

50% chance against DC.

35% chance against Jones.

Small because they are both better wrestlers than him. Come down to striking probably, better vs Cormier who may gas but Jones would beat all night

I truly think he would get stopped by either of them. Weidman still has a long way to go as a MW. He needs to clear out his own division right now (which I don't think he can do) before he even thinks about matchups at 205.

Both are terrible match ups for Weidman I couldn't practically see a win against either.

both are very bad matchups, however i sooner see a fight going his way against the unorthodox Jones rather then DC, who will beat him at his own game due to weight, out-wrestle and just be all around stronger then. with jones i see some unusual tactics and a unlikely circumstance to come up and cause victory.

Cormier is the easier fight, still far from easy

Chris has no advantage against both of them

Small because they are both better wrestlers than him. Come down to striking probably, better vs Cormier who may gas but Jones would beat all night

Chris's BJJ skills/advantage makes up for the slight deficit he has in the wrestling department.

Chris has no advantage against both of them

Chris has better Striking than Cormier, and better BJJ than both Cormier and Jones.

Weidman's mashed hamburger knees would eat Jones' oblique kicks all night.

Slightly higher chances against DC.

Chris's BJJ skills/advantage makes up for the slight deficit he has in the wrestling department.

Chris has better Striking than Cormier, and better BJJ than both Cormier and Jones.

Nope. Chris ends up looking like Hendo vs Cormier. Just be happy he won't ever move up a weight class.

I think he has a better chance against Jones. I think Cormier would overwhelm him while Jones would leave him room to maneuver and something to get a hold of.

Less than 5% chance against both in my opinion.

Back