Weed vs coke in the ufc

I believe i read that the NSAC (and in turn the UFC) has softened their stance on Marijuana considerably since Nick got popped for it. There's a very good chance it will be legalized in Nevada in the next election in 2016. Same with California and possibly Massachusetts, Maine, and Arizona.

Wow. I've partaken of the herb from time to time and quite frankly, I don't even want to answer my door when I'm high on that stuff, much less enter a cage where somebody wants to kill me. :D

No kidding, IF Nick was actually high that makes his win more impressive.

people talking about in-competition & out of competition are just being utterly hypocrites.

Jon failed a test about a month prior to the fight.

DIaz & Healy failed after the fight.

The big difference is how long metabolites stays in your body.

Coke disappears after a couple of days.
Weed takes about a month.

So all evidence shows are that both Dias & healy smoked weed about the same time as Jon was snorting Coke.

The only reason they were caught after was because of how long the drug stays in their system.

And they never take into account how much worse Coke is from Weed. All that matters is when they failed the test...

people talking about in-competition & out of competition are just being utterly hypocrites.

Jon failed a test about a month prior to the fight.

DIaz & Healy failed after the fight.

The big difference is how long metabolites stays in your body.

Coke disappears after a couple of days.
Weed takes about a month.

So all evidence shows are that both Dias & healy smoked weed about the same time as Jon was snorting Coke.

The only reason they were caught after was because of how long the drug stays in their system.

And they never take into account how much worse Coke is from Weed. All that matters is when they failed the test...

So?

Everyone knows how long weed stays in your system, and the rules were explicit.

They have since changed the screening range on weed to prevent this from happening again.

Did it suck for those already caught?

Sure, but those were the rules.

Also, they don't care which is worse, they have said multiple times they are not trying to govern personal lives (out of their jurisdiction). The entire point to screening these specific drugs is to prevent fighters from fighting high, which they consider dangerous.

It makes his inherent level of violence more impressive too. Stuff makes me passive as a kitten. All I wanna do is watch MMA and eat Cereal. :D

j9yFpPvMBwrqo.png

I believe i read that the NSAC (and in turn the UFC) has softened their stance on Marijuana considerably since Nick got popped for it. There's a very good chance it will be legalized in Nevada in the next election in 2016. Same with California and possibly Massachusetts, Maine, and Arizona.

They changed the screening range to exclude metabolites on weed now.

Revenue vs less-Revenue

The substances are irrelevant to the UFC.

I think the correct phrase you were looking for is "Not sure if UFC or Pride", since Nick Diaz was suspended for a year from a Pride fight, not a UFC one.

Also the UFC doesn't issue suspensions usually, the NSAC does. The UFC has no control over the NSAC.

All true but it's worth noting the UFC can and has suspended fighters, most recently Cung Le and Anthony Johnson.

A 1,000 ways to fail and this thread is one. out of competition and in competition testing Nick tested positive post fight your system must be clean post fight, Jon tested positive out of competition.
This as been debated upteen times about in and out of competition testing; where you been man?

Soooo Nick Diaz gets a 1 year suspension for weed.But Jones gets no suspension and a fake 1 day in rehab stint for good publicity. The NAC and dana white claim that cocaine is not a performing enhancing substance how does this make any sense.
Is Dana white so desperate to keep his big star to make money? When did ufc become all about making money and not about the love of fighting?

I used to watch ufc to watch real people fight for honor and a belt, Now whenever I watch ufc is all about money and Wolf tickets and dana saying everyone is the best fighter in the world. I just cant stand this mickey mouse bullshit any longer.

Not sure if UFC or WWE

Coke is not a performance enhancing drug. Snort a couple lines and spar with someone and get back to me on how it enhanced your performance. All your asking for by mixing the two is an exploding heart.

Also, unless he was smoking or shooting it, coke is really only addictive when your on it. Not proud of it, but I am pretty sure (college days, long time ago) I have snorted half of Peru up my nose. From experience, the addiction part of it goes away after a nights sleep.

Don't get so wrapped up in the bullshit. Rules are rules, he didn't break any and I would bet my last dollar that rehab wasn't necessary. Separating himself from whoever supplied him is way more important.

A 1,000 ways to fail and this thread is one. out of competition and in competition testing Nick tested positive post fight your system must be clean post fight, Jon tested positive out of competition.
This as been debated upteen times about in and out of competition testing; where you been man?

They know, they all F*cking know but they want to act like they dont.

This.

The rules are quite simple.

So?

Everyone knows how long weed stays in your system, and the rules were explicit.

They have since changed the screening range on weed to prevent this from happening again.

Did it suck for those already caught?

Sure, but those were the rules.

Also, they don't care which is worse, they have said multiple times they are not trying to govern personal lives (out of their jurisdiction). The entire point to screening these specific drugs is to prevent fighters from fighting high, which they consider dangerous.

Who ate they? the AC? I agree.

but for Zuffa, this is a PR nightmare. And it is much more for coke than weed, this is just a fact.

Guys smoking weed? Well, boys will be boys...
But Coke? Shit just got real.

Only Jon fanboys can try to claim "there's nothing to see here".
There's plenty. Denying doesn't make it go away.

Neither would help performance.. if anything they would drag you down. Unless you just did a fat line of coke mid round in which case the coke might give you an extra edge for 2 minutes.lol. Then the comedown would make you much worse.

So Jones gets away with it cause he was caught sooner then Nick Diaz was caught?

This has been discussed ad nauseam, there are a ton of threads you could read that would give you the information you need. This is not an original thought, and has been brought up over and over... The worst is, once someone gives you an answer, you still can't wrap your brain around it. You're giving potheads a bad name.

Lets be honest, this is all about $ and thats ok. JJ is the last thing keeping the dying UFC alive. Why in God's name would the UFC kill itself and take him out? It wouldn't make sense. UFC needs their $ generator and you can't fault them over that. They're in the business of making money, not following the moral code.

Herpaderpa it's hard for people to understand

Coke wins..not to mention weed is banned and coke is allowed

The issue should be why are out of competition, and in competition rules different. But idiots always tend to get caught up on the wrong issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back