Weed vs coke in the ufc

TheRuthlessOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Soooo Nick Diaz gets a 1 year suspension for weed.But Jones gets no suspension and a fake 1 day in rehab stint for good publicity. The NAC and dana white claim that cocaine is not a performing enhancing substance how does this make any sense.
Is Dana white so desperate to keep his big star to make money? When did ufc become all about making money and not about the love of fighting?

I used to watch ufc to watch real people fight for honor and a belt, Now whenever I watch ufc is all about money and Wolf tickets and dana saying everyone is the best fighter in the world. I just cant stand this mickey mouse bullshit any longer.

Not sure if UFC or WWE

Its the Game brah, nggas gots to learn how to play it. C.R.E.A.M Dolla Dolla Bill yaahh

I think the coked up version of myself would win a fight against the stoned version of myself. Although if it went past 2 minutes the weed version would start to win.

ITT: A TS who is still a dense motherfucker who still don't know the difference between failing your post fight test, and failing an out of competition test, where they are only looking for PEDs

Fun Fact, Guillard got suspended for COKE, he failed the POST FIGHT TEST

In competition rules different than out of competition rules are all potheads this dense?

It's a rhetorical question.

I think the coked up version of myself would win a fight against the stoned version of myself. Although if it went past 2 minutes the weed version would start to win.

I think a coked up version of myself would kill the stonded version of myself. But the bathsalt version of myself would eat the coked version of myself.

Nick had it in his system during the fight. Jones didn't.

couple things:

The issue is not that anyone thinks coke is good, its that it is only on the banned substance list for in-competition testing. I personally agree that recreational drugs should not be tested for out-of-competition. That's getting a little too close to policing these fighters every day lives rather than policing the sport.

Secondly, I think that the UFC was always about the money, man. It's a bummer but I think that every year it gets a little more apparent that its all about making a quick buck.

Nick had it in his system during the fight. Jones didn't.

Are you saying he fought stoned? As I understand it, Pot stays in your system for up to a month. His tests could've been from weed he smoked when out of competition. I seriously doubt anyone would get stoned before entering the Octagon.

Are you saying he fought stoned? As I understand it, Pot stays in your system for up to a month. His tests could've been from weed he smoked when out of competition. I seriously doubt anyone would get stoned before entering the Octagon.

From PRIDE 33:

According to MMAweekly.com, NSAC commission chairman Dr. Tony Alamo stated during Tuesday's hearing in Las Vegas that Diaz's Delta-9-THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) reading was an off-the-charts 175. A test is considered positive when THC levels broach 15, while Nevada holds its standard at 50.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/NSAC-Changes-Diaz-Win-to-NoDecision-7231

Some Sherdogger who *claimed* to work in a drug testing lab said he/she was pretty sure Nick was actually high during the fight.

Diaz gonna Diaz.:)

ITT: A TS who is still a dense motherfucker who still don't know the difference between failing your post fight test, and failing an out of competition test, where they are only looking for PEDs

Fun Fact, Guillard got suspended for COKE, he failed the POST FIGHT TEST

This. this so f*cking much. the difference was diaz failed a post fight test and jones failed a random test far prior to the fight, and all of you damn well know that.

So Jones gets away with it cause he was caught sooner then Nick Diaz was caught?

From PRIDE 33:

According to MMAweekly.com, NSAC commission chairman Dr. Tony Alamo stated during Tuesday's hearing in Las Vegas that Diaz's Delta-9-THC (the active ingredient in marijuana) reading was an off-the-charts 175. A test is considered positive when THC levels broach 15, while Nevada holds its standard at 50.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/NSAC-Changes-Diaz-Win-to-NoDecision-7231

Some Sherdogger who *claimed* to work in a drug testing lab said he/she was pretty sure Nick was actually high during the fight.

Diaz gonna Diaz.:)

Wow. I've partaken of the herb from time to time and quite frankly, I don't even want to answer my door when I'm high on that stuff, much less enter a cage where somebody wants to kill me. :D

Last edited:

Absolutely true. But unfortunately it doesnt matter because thats the rules. It's the same thing for drug test's job's give you. You really think someone snorts a line or shoots up 2 days before a drug tes for a job? Barring being heavily addicted of course not, drug test is pretty much ONLY for catching pot smokers and those dumb enough to use a day or two before the fight.

So Jones gets away with it cause he was caught sooner then Nick Diaz was caught?

no jones get away with it because there' a difference in testing positive way before a fight and testing positive immediately after, THAT rule is where the problem theres, Jones just happened to slip through the crack and everyone's Screaming it's because he's UFC's golden boy. And its true to a degree. But if jones has tested positive immediately after the fight with DC he'd be F*cked like anyone else.

Not sure if UFC or WWE

I think the correct phrase you were looking for is "Not sure if UFC or Pride", since Nick Diaz was suspended for a year from a Pride fight, not a UFC one.

Also the UFC doesn't issue suspensions usually, the NSAC does. The UFC has no control over the NSAC.

Yeah I think most of us have been feeling that way TS.

if diaz had tested for positive for pot a month before his fight nothing would have happened. if jones tested for weed a month before his fight nothing would have happened. if either tested for weed or coke in their post fight test, they would get suspended by the ac. this happened to one of them. comprende?

Back