News Weed no longer a doping violation for the UFC

tenor.gif
I miss getting cabbage that looked like that....now I got dabbage lol

so now they allow injecting weed,whats next? cte + weed great combo

Imagine what the fighters who lost time to this bullshit, along with legitimate wins think and how they feel.

Also, the people who spent years in prison for this crap too.

I hate the thought too, especially if you're in jail 10 miles away from a border with a state where is legal. But at the same time, in sport and country it was still against the rules at the time. Also still technically federally illegal everywhere and a company or AC or whatever can still say it's against the rules if they want to so this is really cool that it even happened.

Have to say I really feel for Matt riddle and Nick Diaz. They both essentially lost careers over it.

Can't wait for some moron to walk to the cage high.

It was ridiculous anyway. Smoking pot is harmless.
You better watch out you're gonna get that one guy that says "But....But I know one guy who was young and died from it" just like with every other subject nowadays. But you're right man it was a dumb rule.

You better watch out you're gonna get that one guy that says "But....But I know one guy who was young and died from it" just like with every other subject nowadays. But you're right man it was a dumb rule.
I might roll a doobie to celebrate for the fighters cause freedom god damnit

Great now we'll have a bunch of fat unmovitated lazy ass fighters with cheeto dust fingers walking out to acoustic versions of jack johnson songs. Thanks USADA.

And no this doesn’t mean Nick is coming back

I'm sure they guy who lost a 100k bonus for fight of the night and performance and then got this taken away because he popped for weed is very thrilled about the news.
Pat Healy from years ago? that's what I thought of, and someone else mentioned in this thread. terrible loss of money for him

Finally. Also take energy drinks off the list too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back