Weed is banned but Coke isn't?

and its a stimulant..

how does the ufc define "out of competition"?

are we talking moments before touching gloves,hours,days or weeks?

well considering cocaine stays in your system for 2-4 days and weed does for up to 30 id say out of competition means jack shit

Nobody fails to know pot stays in your system. Everyone fucking knows that! The only people who forget are the peeps to high to remember, or care while they're getting high.

from WADA:

Substances Banned in Competition:

Stimulants including:
Amphetamines
Ephedra
Cocaine
Caffeine (currently permitted)
Narcotics
Cannabinoids
Glucocorticosteroids

I'm sure if he tested positive in the post fight test, this would've been a whole different situation. Since it was a random test a month before the fight, it's not a big deal. Thats what people are failing to understand.

First question I had. Makes no sense to me but I don't understand the physical effects of each so their may be some logic to it.

That's right, bro. Coke is legal in MMA as long as you're willing to participate in rehab. Possibly without the rehab, even... however, that part hasn't yet been tested.

Didn't the UFC just have an announcement about dropping out of competition testing altogether?

Strange timing....

Didn't the UFC just have an announcement about dropping out of competition testing altogether?

Strange timing....

Fucking LOL...

The storyline just gets better and better!

I'm sure if he tested positive in the post fight test, this would've been a whole different situation. Since it was a random test a month before the fight, it's not a big deal. Thats what people are failing to understand.

this. People are arguing that Jones should be disciplined by the UFC for something that the NSAC can't do shit to him for, and which he has no pending criminal charges. Should coke be banned for out of competition if weed is? Yes. but those weren't the terms which he agreed to fight under by signing a contract. Something which the diaz fans don't seem to understand the concept of.

Healy & Diaz should have went into rehab after they tested positive. Then it would have all been ok, and Dana would have praised them for their courage.

Back