Website

I made a website.

http://theartofsuccess.live/

What is your opinion about it?

Clicked through it a bit.

1. What is the purpose of the website? Generating clicks via SEO to make you some money? To provide a legitimate resource for people who want to become sucessful? I don't think it will serve either purpose well. You need original content if you are going after good SEO traffic. Quotes aren't going to cut it. Same goes for if you are trying to become a resource people return to for advice.

2. Where is the content coming from? Do you copy and paste each quote individually of have you automated this?

3. Do you plan to add content other than plain old quotes and other people's videos?

4. Is this site actually yours?

My opinion: Garbage, spammy site with no real purpose or value to a reader.

Last edited:
Clicked through it a bit.

1. What is the purpose of the website? Generating clicks via SEO to make you some money? To provide a legitimate resource for people who want to become sucessful. I don't think it will serve either purpose well. You need original content if you are going after good SEO traffic. Quotes aren't going to cut it. Same goes for if you are trying to become a resource people return to for advice.

2. Where is the content coming from? Do you copy and paste each quote individually of have you automated this?

3. Do you plan to add content other than plain old quotes and other people's videos?

4. Is this site actually yours?

My opinion: Garbage, spammy site with no real purpose or value to a reader.

Thanks for the feedback.

1: The idea behind the website is to give people good information to become successful. I'm not successful so I use quotes, pictures and videos of people that are successful. If thousands of people come to my website their will be advertisment and I will get advertisment money.

2: I find person development very important. So I read books, listen to audio and follow courses. And the best quotes, picctures, videos I put on my website. So that the people that go to my website get good information for free.

3: Maybe in the future I'm going to interview succesful people.

4: Yes.

It looks very nice, clean and simple. Which is inviting to browse through it if you happen to be interested in the subject of self-improvement.

If you were to make interviews and put them on there, like you suggested, it would be a big improvement as it brings something unique and interesting to the site. Original content should not at all be underrated. So if you do it, make sure it is the or one of the most prominent features on your site.

Keep at it, $upes!

Thanks for the feedback.

1: The idea behind the website is to give people good information to become successful. I'm not successful so I use quotes, pictures and videos of people that are successful. If thousands of people come to my website their will be advertisment and I will get advertisment money.

2: I find person development very important. So I read books, listen to audio and follow courses. And the best quotes, pictures, videos I put on my website. So that the people that go to my website get good information for free.

3: Maybe in the future I'm going to interview succesful people.

4: Yes.

If you want thousands of visitors to come to your website, you're going to have to do better. You won't rank on Google unless you do something original like providing some of your own insights and experiences tied to the quotes and videos you are posting. People won't become loyal readers to check back and see if you've just posted another quote. If I were you, I'd start over with a new content strategy. Take the time to create one good, insightful post. 1 piece of good original, content is better than all of the copy & pasted quote entries together.

You say you aren't successful, how about writing about your experiences on your way to becoming successful? You could write about how the quotes and resources you read affected you or helped you in some way. Think about why people would want to read your content, rather than going to the countless blogs, or even twitter accounts of successful people out there already. Find that niche, and go after that.

Rethink your content -- you'll have a much better chance at reaching your goal. I can't see it working otherwise.

Back