Website to order Koral gi in Canada

pctitans

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys im looking to buy a koral classic or mkm, just wondering who you guys have found have the best prices and shipping for us canucks? also if anybody has one for sale in the Vancouver area size A2 id be interested in that as well.

Resurrecting this thread as I had the same question. BudoVideos is actually one of the most expensive options if you want something shipped to Canada. I was quoted at $91 for shipping of two SYR Gis via Budo... same shipping method from SYR directly was $51. We are talking USPS, as in regular postal mail. Their markups are ridiculous for shipping.

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread as I had the same question. BudoVideos is actually one of the most expensive options if you want something shipped to Canada. I was quoted at $91 for shipping of two SYR Gis via Budo... same shipping method from SYR directly was $51. We are talking USPS, as in regular postal mail. Their markups are ridiculous for shipping.

fightersmarket.com

Free shipping to Canada on orders over $50. I've bought a few gis from them and have never had any problems.

Back